Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Transfer Targets with our millions.....

everyone's so excited...welll for me i want no big changes really...i dont want mandaric in. he turns us into an english version of hearts...and wdf does that link up to leicestershire.

Noone will agree but the primary effort should remain in focusing on our homegrown players AND removing the crappy first teamers

everyone's so excited...welll for me i want no big changes really...i dont want mandaric in. he turns us into an english version of hearts...and wdf does that link up to leicestershire.

Noone will agree but the primary effort should remain in focusing on our homegrown players AND removing the crappy first teamers

erm, matt taylor was told to fook off was he? i'd rather see a leicester side with a mix of foreign and domestic players who can do a job, than to see a squad of 16 who were born within spitting distance from the walkers who have great potential to see us relegated. if people want local football with only local players then there are plenty non league teams to support and be proud of

erm, matt taylor was told to fook off was he? i'd rather see a leicester side with a mix of foreign and domestic players who can do a job, than to see a squad of 16 who were born within spitting distance from the walkers who have great potential to see us relegated. if people want local football with only local players then there are plenty non league teams to support and be proud of

ah yes i d like to see you cheering Chaloupka...Anyways this team needs improving and how but balance it...bet if you check the number of useless players brought in under mandarich you d exceed 50...Now how d the heck would that improve players like porter that is more than enough already in this league

ah yes i d like to see you cheering Chaloupka...Anyways this team needs improving and how but balance it...bet if you check the number of useless players brought in under mandarich you d exceed 50...Now how d the heck would that improve players like porter that is more than enough already in this league

so you are saying that portsmouth were in a much better position before milan took over? i'd love to try some of what you are having :cool:

so you are saying that portsmouth were in a much better position before milan took over? i'd love to try some of what you are having :cool:

Me too, i'm currently off ill, and abit of cuckoo juice or powder or whatever it is, could do me no harm1!!!!

Anyhow, this years January sale will be most exiting for many a year!!

Get well soon Singhmeister.

You need to smear some excrement on some public transport.. you'll feel much better.

:D I remember one of the lads at a 24h Mcdonalds at Canary Wharf was simultaneously having a piss while ordering his foods at a drive through window!!! The funny thing was, that the 2 star worker didn't realise!!

Archived