Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Transfer Targets with our millions.....

i remember vividly, the year we lost to blackburn, the blackburn fans getting wads of cash and shoving it our faces. how nice would it to be able to do it back to them!!!

i don't remember that, i wonder where the hell blackburn fans got money from. jack walker wasnt that generous to them was he?

I reckon we should get some old boys back with some passion and experience for the young lads we've got!

I think HESKEY/NEIL LENNON/ROBBIE SAVAGE + a goaly! :thumbup:

They'd raise our attendances for matches (any new players with a good calibre would) plus they'd give us a good chance of winning promotion! :whistle:

After reading this - no wonder I'm still feeling sceptical. :whistle:

After a recent scouting mission for the first team, Thracian will be pleased to plough Mandy's cash into the following hot prospects

HA.JPG

I reckon we should get some old boys back with some passion and experience for the young lads we've got!

I think HESKEY/NEIL LENNON/ROBBIE SAVAGE + a goaly! :thumbup:

They'd raise our attendances for matches (any new players with a good calibre would) plus they'd give us a good chance of winning promotion! :whistle:

unfortunately none of them would join us again, either content to play out the end of their careers or settled at a club who is already in the premiership.

unfortunately none of them would join us again, either content to play out the end of their careers or settled at a club who is already in the premiership.

Yeah i spose but if we offered lucrative deals then they might be up for it!!! ;)

Marcus Bent???

Yeah i spose but if we offered lucrative deals then they might be up for it!!! ;)

Marcus Bent???

bent may fancy coming back as he is out of favour. in all honesty i think if you offered any player a decent enough deal they would sign. i'm not expecting for us to pay too much for individual players though.

Can we get Harewood on Loan off WestHam it's not as though he's essential for them this season and he could be pretty helpful up front... indeed WestHam could look at it as helping him to get his form back, he could clean up in Championship and could really work well with Hume or Fryatt (or both if you tried playing Hume as an attacking-midfielder).

Archived