Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Transfer Targets with our millions.....

Lee Morris or just some random Morris dancer?

Discuss.

Fact.

Word.

Topic closed.

What do you think?

Wan kers.

Too many one word sentences/phrases TPH. You do not have tourettes I don't think :nono::glare:

We could have both Morris'. Lee to play backup to the Morris Dancer, who I reckon would be a fantastic addition to the squad :)

Well buy him one you tight arse :whistle:

not while there's people hanging about with millions in their pocket...

...and anyway, buying stuff for you kids is bad parenting. It leads them into wanting more stuff.

You see what happens as soon as we buy a player - there'll be fans wanting another one too!

not while there's people hanging about with millions in their pocket...

...and anyway, buying stuff for you kids is bad parenting. It leads them into wanting more stuff.

You see what happens as soon as we buy a player - there'll be fans wanting another one too!

Good point, so buy it for yourself and then tease him with it. you can teach him not to covet other's goods whilst having some fun,

If Mandy reads this thread he'll 5hit it cos theres people askin for Porsches, Pubs, Cars, Childrens Toys etc..

He prob thinks he's just buyin a football club.... poor ignorant fool.

Well fook it I'll join in.. Mandaric can buy me a state-of-the-art laptop, a PS3 and a 42 inch plasma screen TV :P

As well as bringing in quality players such as Colin Calderwood, Steve Lomas and Carlton Palmer :cool:

:laugh: And Franz Beckenbauer, Franz Ferdinand, Franz Carr and Ian Ormandroyd are not completely over the ridiculous line?! :blink:

Why would Anton Ferdinand want to come to us? He's an established Premiership centre-back.

Franz Beckenbauer, Franz Ferdinand, Franz Carr and Ian Ormondroyd are wholly realistic targets.

Why would Anton Ferdinand want to come to us? He's an established Premiership centre-back.

Franz Beckenbauer, Franz Ferdinand, Franz Carr and Ian Ormondroyd are wholly realistic targets.

Rio Ferdinand is an established World-Class centre-back. Beckenbauer used to be a World-Class player before he grew old. Leave the alcohol alone Fezzler lol

So we're left with the following Franz's or Ferdinands, plus any others you can think of (minus Anton Ferdinand who is also off limits :) )

Ferdinand de Bargos

Franz Liszt

Franz Kafka

Franz Beckenbauer

Rio Ferdinand

Franz Ferdinand (the popular beat combo)

Franz Carr

Les Ferdinand

Franz Schubert

Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Ian Ormondroyd

So we're left with the following Franz's or Ferdinands, plus any others you can think of (minus Anton Ferdinand who is also off limits :) )

Ferdinand de Bargos

Franz Liszt

Franz Kafka

Franz Beckenbauer

Rio Ferdinand

Franz Ferdinand (the popular beat combo)

Franz Carr

Les Ferdinand

Franz Schubert

Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Ian Ormondroyd

On second thoughts I think Franz Liszt, Franz Kafka, Franz Schubert and Archduke Franz Ferdinand may be unavailable due to being dead and Ferdinand de Bargos due to fictional character that formed part of a title of a late 1980s TV show*, which still leaves us with Franz Carr, Les Ferdinand and Ian Ormondroyd - which is quite frankly a three-pronged attack that could trouble any defence in this division.

---

*Some bloke reviewing it for imdb.com - This was a short lived series of 10 or 20 minute episodes put out on BBC2 in the late 80's / early 90's. The premise was simple. Devise a ludicrous story about normal events, then search Pathe, BBC, NBC, etc archives to find suitable B&W footage to support the stories. After assembling this, find some talented voice over artists (Jim Broadbent, Ronnie Ancona, etc) and voilà, you have a winning formula for a cult TV show.

Me and my flat-mates used to literally cry with laughter at the absurd story lines and the stupid images accompanying it.

Favourite episodes:

The Queen Mother loses her favourite Corgi "Shafty-boy". Barry "Bazza" Bagshaw, the nations favourite sportsman. A Welsh child stops believing in Jesus so the Pope cancels Christmas

Archived