Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Xbox 360

Virtual reality my friend, me & TPH are developing it for the future!!! :D

Seriously though, blue ray is being pushed hard by Sony, and looks as though it may not beta-max!!!

How about Mini-Disc or perhaps UMD!!

Virtual reality my friend, me & TPH are developing it for the future!!! :D

Seriously though, blue ray is being pushed hard by Sony, and looks as though it may not beta-max!!!

Yeah surly(or surely whatever fascists!)blue-ray cant die. Its too good!

"The format offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc. This extra capacity combined with the use of advanced video and audio codecs will offer consumers an unprecedented HD experience. "

linkage

Yeah surly blue-ray cant die. Its too good!

"The format offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc. This extra capacity combined with the use of advanced video and audio codecs will offer consumers an unprecedented HD experience. "

linkage

I don't care how surly you are, it doesn't make your point any more valid. It does however make you look very manly in that uniform....

I might get a wii.

I'm thinking of going for one myself!!

It looks a good peice of kit, different from the other consoles!!

You know it's right!!! :thumbup:

Doesn't look that good :dunno:

Certainly not worth parting with 400 notes for.

Are you joining the Wii60 band wagon too??!! :whistle:

I didn't realise CoD3 was out yet... I'll give you that one!!

GC:

Sunshine

Wind Waker

Resident Evil 4

F-Zero

Burnout 2

Pikmin 1 & 2

SSBM

Metroid Prime 1 & 2

Etarnal Darkness

Rogue Sqadron 2

Supe Monkey Ball

Paper Mario

Viewtiful Joe

You must have missed them!! Shame :P

awewome games simply awesome Eternal Darkness was amazing and highly underrated in my opinion seriously f**ks with your head when it starts messing around and saying Please Incert controller and the crazy messages!

Monkey Ball is one of the best games ever certainly in the top 10 the playability was beyond belief lost weeks playing Monkey Target

I'm thinking of going for one myself!!

It looks a good peice of kit, different from the other consoles!!

Very true. To get the best out of the PS3 you need the HDD etc which will set you back near on £500 and for saying you can get the 360 Premium for £280, it aint worthin paying an extra £220 just for Blu Ray because i doubt the graphics will be any better than the 360 and the launch games don't attract me.

Archived