Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Trust Seeking Answers

Yes, but I wonder how long for?

I was pretty surprised to read on here that the log-in is used by more than one person. I think that that's fine for a daft, middle aged couple like ousrselves, but for a serious organisation.

ps. I've looked but I can't find a smiley that represents a middle aged couple. :(

Yes, but I wonder how long for?

I was pretty surprised to read on here that the log-in is used by more than one person. I think that that's fine for a daft, middle aged couple like ousrselves, but for a serious organisation.

ps. I've looked but I can't find a smiley that represents a middle aged couple. :(

volvo_logo.gif is the best I can do. :P

Whilst I feel the communication has improved, maybe the Trust should be asking themselves some questions about how they've allowed their potential influence to slip through their fingers.

Undoubtedly they are the biggest single voice of the supporters based upon those supporters who wish to join such an organisation, they are also the supporters organisation who have lost nearly 70% of it's membership in four years.

Whatever the outcome of MM's bid, I hope the powers that be within the Trust take a few moments to reflect on what might have been had they approached things more concientiously and less blinkered.

Their experience may be useful to future trusts of other clubs.

A board of directors of 10 people for a club / company our size seems a bit excesssive. That's a lot of mouths that won't be fed quite as well should MM's bid be accepted. Not knocking what they did when they saved the club, I really hope that talk of them doing what's best for the club is genuine and won't be clouded by thoughts of their bank accounts. Do they all take a salary?

Credit where credit is due, the Trust is now communicating in a proper manner on an regular basis.

:appl:

I agree it's being done the right way now. Although what they are saying doesn't actually differ much from what they have been saying on message boards. It does seem to be spelled out a bit more for those people on here (and other boards) who deconstruct their posts way too much and seem to miss what they have been trying to say.

Like myself and quite a few others they have always sought questions to certain answers, but it has been misinterpreted to mean they are against MM. In my eyes it was pretty obvious they weren't.

People seem very quick to slag off the trust I for one don't have a problem with them. Anyone who does should do something about it ie. set up something yourself or join the trust and try to do something about it from the inside... I doubt those slagging them off at every opportunity would give me as much time as some of the trust guys seem to.

Ooooh that turned into a bit of a rant. :smile:

The Trust are still saying that Mandaric hasn't told the club what his intentions are with the ground, training ground and future funds. I wonder if this is entirely correct? I'm sure they've asked him these questions when Taylor and the director met him last week and given that the talks went well you would assume that Mandaric would have answered some of these questions.

The Trust are still saying that Mandaric hasn't told the club what his intentions are with the ground, training ground and future funds. I wonder if this is entirely correct? I'm sure they've asked him these questions when Taylor and the director met him last week and given that the talks went well you would assume that Mandaric would have answered some of these questions.

I've seen something quoted on another site saying it may have been talked about, but nothing has been put in writing.

i would think that when this is put in front of the shareholders to vote upon all the facts will be presented to them and if the deal did not benefit the club the shareholders would probably say no.

what i was most worried about was that the board would try and kill this right at the beginning which does not appear to have happened.

as for the trust asking questions maybe they should ask the board some too , like exactly what do they want and what would their plans be if the club was still in their hands come the end of the season?

most of the information you get from the club is trifling stuff about what is a players favourite colour etc., via the programmes :rolleyes:

A board of directors of 10 people for a club / company our size seems a bit excesssive. That's a lot of mouths that won't be fed quite as well should MM's bid be accepted. Not knocking what they did when they saved the club, I really hope that talk of them doing what's best for the club is genuine and won't be clouded by thoughts of their bank accounts. Do they all take a salary?

Only TD as Chief Exec and AT as Chairman take a salary.

I've read what The Trust has put on another forum and it amazes me how the board could turn down his offer.

We are basically so close to having to start selling off our players just to pay the interest on our stadium. We are well on the way to dying on our arse.

Fair do's the club want to hand it over to the right person, but Mandaric has 30 years experience in football and that will do for the fans.

Accept now and let this club survive. If, heaven forbid Mandaric did screw this club over (which I think there's more chance of Fred West building an additional tier on one of Leicester's stands than Milan doing this) then we'll probably be no worse off than we'd be if we continued to plod along like we are. Mandaric would have to serve a winding up order on himself and that's not going to happen.

Take a gamble, it's not even a long odds gamble.

I agree it's being done the right way now. Although what they are saying doesn't actually differ much from what they have been saying on message boards. It does seem to be spelled out a bit more for those people on here (and other boards) who deconstruct their posts way too much and seem to miss what they have been trying to say.

Like myself and quite a few others they have always sought questions to certain answers, but it has been misinterpreted to mean they are against MM. In my eyes it was pretty obvious they weren't.

People seem very quick to slag off the trust I for one don't have a problem with them. Anyone who does should do something about it ie. set up something yourself or join the trust and try to do something about it from the inside... I doubt those slagging them off at every opportunity would give me as much time as some of the trust guys seem to.

Ooooh that turned into a bit of a rant. :smile:

Couldn't agree more

Archived