Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Why Would This Bother Us?

Link

I know it's our stadium and that, but why are we bothered about this?

They do seem to be pushing it on the website and in the Merc, I can only assume they've been paid to market it or are receiving a % of the gate receipts

Surely it can only be good? It's all money at the end of the day.

Yeah it's money at the end of the day, but my point is when i go on the official Leicester City Football Club website, i'm going on to find out information about us, not some rugby match, that doesn't really matter.

Yeah it's money at the end of the day, but my point is when i go on the official Leicester City Football Club website, i'm going on to find out information about us, not some rugby match, that doesn't really matter.

Maybe the football fans dont matter to the person/people who control the website.

Maybe, and I'm going out on a limb here, maybe it is to demonstrate how good we are at putting on and promoting rugby matches...just in case anyone was interested in a 'I wonder if I should put a bid in but it depends on how good they are at putting on rugby matches' kind of way. Maybe.

Maybe the football fans dont matter to the person/people who control the website.

Well that's the thing that should matter, if i wanted to find about rugby, i'd go on a rugby website.

Well that's the thing that should matter, if i wanted to find about rugby, i'd go on a rugby website.

Which rugby site would that be bertfox?

Think people need to chill a bit tbh. If it was a pop concert, assuming we had a ground that wouldn't fall down during it, no-one would even mention it. Its only cos its rugby, I tend to think that somepeople have got a complex over that sport!

Link

Just in case any of us were interested in Rugby as well as football? ;)

Like Mrs SF and myself - we are going to it (she is S African and we both love rugby)

Also, Leicester City are selling some of the tickets - I imagine they get a higher mark up for tickets they sell through the club as well as a cut of the takings. Its all good, I'm sure.

And I predict the Springboks (Thats the S African teams for all you non-egg chasers) will get a severe whipping too. And Mrs SF is not so happy about that.... :thumbup:

Archived