Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Mandaric's £Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£

I wonder how much RK (or whoever) will see of this new cash for transfers. I think alot has to do with the next few results before jan as if I had just invested in a club and we were still around 18th then making the playoffs is not exactly guaranteed. if we were still to be in our current position then i think we may see about a million to keep us clear of the drop. If their were to be an improvement and we were to be around tenth by jan then we may see more to give us a real chance of promotion dare I write it.

No better place to start picking up them 3points that saturday! :)

Do you think if we go really crap we'll get more money??

erm myself being an optimist did not think of that!

I think if he is buying us and we are not doing so well then he would protect his investment spend a bit to keep us up maybe send some staff packing not mentioning any managers names, wink, wink

bluntely put but yes in a way.

mandaric would obviously want us to stay up, however you never know you see because he may be looking at the premiership in 3/4 years time rather than 1/2 years time, and we also definetly dont want to go into the prem and be getting beat week in week out, we want to be 'ready' if you see what I mean.

WE gonna sign Tricky Trev again???? :blink:

we can only hope mate.. :unsure:

Is that some sort of sick joke?

We're bollocks as it is mate!

I'm looking forwards to Mandaric laughing in the face of Josh Low and Elvis Hammond, kicking them in the balls and forcing them to commit lewd homosexual acts whilst pretending they're not enjoying it.

I'm looking forwards to Mandaric laughing in the face of Josh Low and Elvis Hammond, kicking them in the balls and forcing them to commit lewd homosexual acts whilst pretending they're not enjoying it.

I bet you are. :whistle:

With Weso in the background knocking one off :whistle:

Stears would also have to be involved for this to happen :ph34r:

However I can't see Milan being too harsh on Stears and Weso 'cos he'll want to keep them at the club :thumbup::P

Obviously Weso would film it on his mobile and send it to Stears

Maybe Milan had the same problem with Gary Oneil and Matt Taylor, closet gayers :ph34r:

Obviously Weso would film it on his mobile and send it to Stears

Maybe Milan had the same problem with Gary Oneil and Matt Taylor, closet gayers :ph34r:

I reckon Milan would do the filming. He's a great director. It would certainly boost team spirit for a short while though :thumbup::sick::ph34r:

Archived