Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

jamie redknapp for manager...

No but he'd see the car park's potential. :whistle::D:D:D

A joke as old as Thracian himself, Ladies and Gentlemen. Come on, give it up for him as he leaves the stage ~ he came a long way tonight to entertain you.

Come on people, if you clap loud enough he may come back on. Thracian, Ladies and Gentlemen... :appl:

A joke as old as Thracian himself, Ladies and Gentlemen. Come on, give it up for him as he leaves the stage ~ he came a long way tonight to entertain you.

Come on people, if you clap loud enough he may come back on. Thracian, Ladies and Gentlemen... :appl:

Post whoring. :rolleyes:

hes quiet now.

i obviosuly have no info on this but i would put my money on the next manager being Mcliesh, Curbishley or Dowie. although it appears Redknapp is linked now.

Which Redkanpp though?

News of the World carried this little piece of gossip.

Milan Mandaric, who is bidding to take over Leicester, wants to install Jamie Redknapp as the Foxes' manager. (News of the World)

BBC Gossip Column

I wouldn't mind Jamie coming here... his wife's hot. :cool:

I find it rather annoying that most of us are saying;

Alan Curbishley,

Iain Dowie,

Jamie Redknapp,

Glenn Hoddle

.. will be our new manager.

Haven't we already got a manager? Yes, his name is Rob Kelly.

He hasn't got any money for transfers. No money for loans. The fact is we cant exactly afford to sack managers left, right and centre like we have the past 3 years. We have a young team who are getting to know what the real game is about. We weren't favourites to go up at the start of the season, and we aren't favourites now. Maybe you should lower your expectations at the start of each season. I was disappointed last season when I thought we had a chance of promotion, but ended up yet again in a relegation battle.

Give RK a Break.

Archived