Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

jamie redknapp for manager...

Hopefully Kelly will be graciously thanked for his superb work lasy year, but shown the door also. I won't rant again because it'll only get deleted by the moderators.

I think Curbs would be interested seriously

Milan would be a big pulling plus; his reputation, his funds available to the manager.

We have a great stadium, good fans and a superb youth academy.

We are a club who need a manager who knows what they are doing. Alan Curbishley is that man.

:thumbup:

I find it rather annoying that most of us are saying;

Alan Curbishley,

Iain Dowie,

Jamie Redknapp,

Glenn Hoddle

.. will be our new manager.

Haven't we already got a manager? Yes, his name is Rob Kelly.

He hasn't got any money for transfers. No money for loans. The fact is we cant exactly afford to sack managers left, right and centre like we have the past 3 years. We have a young team who are getting to know what the real game is about. We weren't favourites to go up at the start of the season, and we aren't favourites now. Maybe you should lower your expectations at the start of each season. I was disappointed last season when I thought we had a chance of promotion, but ended up yet again in a relegation battle.

Give RK a Break.

All true but when if Mandaric comes in he will be able to pay Rob Kelly off so that will no longer be an issue.

As I said in another thread he's spent money on wages, and he has got Andy Welsh in on loan a player we don't need, that money could of been used to loan another player we did need.

His away day tatics wouldn't beat most League One teams nevermind Championship teams. Our only away win has come against a horibble Leeds team who were hammered by Stoke at Elland road 3 day prior to us playing them.

We lie 18th in the table and we're going to Carrow road on Tuesday. :pinch:

Maybe he doesn't deserve sacking, but he hardly deserves a break either.

Alan Curbishley,

Iain Dowie,

Jamie Redknapp,

Glenn Hoddle

He hasn't got any money for transfers. No money for loans. The fact is we cant exactly afford to sack managers left, right and centre like we have the past 3 years. We have a young team who are getting to know what the real game is about. We weren't favourites to go up at the start of the season, and we aren't favourites now. Maybe you should lower your expectations at the start of each season. I was disappointed last season when I thought we had a chance of promotion, but ended up yet again in a relegation battle.

Give RK a Break.

That post is almost as ghastly as your avatar!!!

Rob Kelly is a dead man walking he knows it, I know it and you know it, but you feel dirty admitting it because you might not be as loyal as you hope.

He hasn't got any money for transfers. No money for loans.

Wages spent on McAuley, Johnson, Tiatto and Kenton.

He brought in Welsh :whistle:

There is also another reason no money has been made available to him, the answer is out there!!!!!

We have a young team who are getting to know what the real game is about.

What a load of crap. I didn't realise that these guys have just stared playing in the last year or so.

That is another part of this urban myth that Kelly and Birchenall spout to keep the dimwits from his door.

We weren't favourites to go up at the start of the season, and we aren't favourites now. Maybe you should lower your expectations at the start of each season. I was disappointed last season when I thought we had a chance of promotion, but ended up yet again in a relegation battle.

Thankfully the realists on here knew that this season would pan out so, but what we didn't expect was the ****' dross we have been served up this season. I also don't think it is unreasonable to expect the players to be fit or the manager to have a plan B, let alone C or D.

Give RK a Break.

Glady, his contract can be the first to be broken and immediately.

All true but when if Mandaric comes in he will be able to pay Rob Kelly off so that will no longer be an issue.

As I said in another thread he's spent money on wages, and he has got Andy Welsh in on loan a player we don't need, that money could of been used to loan another player we did need.

His away day tatics wouldn't beat most League One teams nevermind Championship teams. Our only away win has come against a horibble Leeds team who were hammered by Stoke at Elland road 3 day prior to us playing them.

We lie 18th in the table and we're going to Carrow road on Tuesday. :pinch:

Maybe he doesn't deserve sacking, but he hardly deserves a break either.

i agree, the signings RK has made havn't been great,

Johnson, Welsh and Lowe are shite

McAuly is pretty good and Kenton looks okay but we never needed a RB or a CB.

Levien was sacked last season for leading the team to pretty much the same poistion, i'll support bringing in a new man, someone who can attract and indentify good players

Alan Curbishley,

Iain Dowie,

Jamie Redknapp,

Glenn Hoddle

Give RK a Break.

What? One manager, what the f**k are you on about.

Jamie Redknapp is a Jose Mourinho coat wearing, scalf wielding mentalist with a fit bird who cant sing and who will one day befelled with his dads ugliness and twitching left side of his face......

Shut up you know nothing nonce.

Harry Redknapp was involved in a fatal car-accident in Italy during the 1990 World Cup. He lost his best friend who was also his assistant manager at Bournemouth in that crash. His 'ugliness and twitching left side of his face...' as you so crassly put it are a small price to pay for being disfigured in a such a horrendous accident.

Mug!!!

Harry Redknapp was involved in a fatal car-accident in Italy during the 1990 World Cup. He lost his best friend who was also his assistant manager at Bournemouth in that crash. His 'ugliness and twitching left side of his face...' as you so crassly put it are a small price to pay for being disfigured in a such a horrendous accident.

Mug!!!

To be fair Redknapp was ugly even as a player.

Mug!!!

alright mate he prob didn't know

anyways Jamie Redknapp as city manager just think of the compensation we would have to pay him when he gets sacked................ no way is he our next manager

From the Mockery. ;):thumbup:

Part of that speculation has suggested Jamie Redknapp coming to the Walkers Stadium as manager.

But I understand from the Mandaric camp that that is a non-starter, and that Mandaric has not changed his stance of backing Kelly.

From the Mockery. ;):thumbup:

Is that the same camp that has guaranteed MM spending £25mill for the shares, to pay of the stadium debt and to buy new players?

Is that the same camp that has guaranteed MM spending £25mill for the shares, to pay of the stadium debt and to buy new players?

I don't believe ANYTHING I read from ANY source, regarding the Mandaric takeover.

It's 80% fluff, 5% lint, 4% dodgy numbers, 3% he said she said type rumour, 3% pure speculation, 2% carbon dioxide, 2% lung temperature oxygen, 0.5% water vapour and trace elements of Iron, toilet paper and ink.

But don't take my word from it, I heard it on the grapevine. :ph34r:

One thing bringing in Jamie Redknapp could guarantee is good players. I just couldnt imagine him giving a half time teamtalk and trying to motivate our players though. Him as an assistant manager would be good, but he would probably reject the managers job anyway as he prob get's more money working for Sky.

But if he's interested in the job then i think he's worth the gamble, he might even get a bit of advice off harry.

I like Jamie Redknapp and I think he is a good bloke but he has never managed a team before and it would be a massive step in the wrong direction should he be appointed. I don't think he would be cut out for it just yet.

To be honest I really doubt we would be stupid enough to appoint him anyway... :blink:

Mug!!!

I didnt know that sorry for any offence caused, but still Jamie Redknapp is a muppet and would be pants IMO as manager...

Archived