Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Team For Norwich

I think it's about time RK broke the mould, I know he doesn't like anything other than 442 but we just dont have the players for that.

I'd like to see the following, still fits in with his defensive appouch but will suit the players we have.

----------------------------------------------------Logan

--------------------Kisnorbo-----------------McCarthy-------------------McAuley

Stearman------------Hughes--------------Weso--------------Porter-------------------Tiatto

-------------------------------------Hume-------------------Fryatt/Hammond

Subs Henderson, Hammond, Johansson, then either Williams/Sylla whoevers fit and Andy King or another youngster ( because we really need to start blooding some of them)

He still has 6 defenders, Stearman/Tiatto can drop back or go forward. Hughes and Porter can edge the penalty area and be covered by 6 defenders.

Not sure about Fyatt/Hammond. I think I'd start Fryatt to see how he plays with Porter supporting.

It aint going to happen I know, but it's not outragious and not particularly risky.

I'm gona stick with the starting 11 I said yesterday (when I posted the right amount of players lol:P )

Logan

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Stears

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Hume

McAuley

Hammond

Subs: Henderson, Weso, Williams, Sylla, Fryatt

It'll never happen but I'd like to see it given a go, it'll never be worse than what we currently use. If injuries allow, I'd like to see Weso replace Tiatto and Williams replace Hughes, but if they're not ready to start, I'd be happy for 'em to sit on the bench should they need to be used.

I concur davie, with two exceptions:

A Bus Shelter--------Hughes--------------Weso--------------Porter-------------------Tiatto

-------------------------------------Hume------------------an overweight minicab driver

I concur davie, with two exceptions:

A Bus Shelter--------Hughes--------------Weso--------------Porter-------------------Tiatto

-------------------------------------Hume------------------an overweight minicab driver

I thought we couldn't afford loanees.

I thought we couldn't afford loanees.

Drunk students can get hold of anything if they are told it's for rag week. I see a bus shelter being able to offer us a lot of options we don't currently have down the right flank...not least of which, the ability to pop on a number 65 to the edge of the area then swap to a 23 to the penalty spot before laying the ball off to Hume.

I see the minicab driver as a holding player...holding mainly a 13 year old A-Z and a half-finished fag. If we then go one down (as usual) he can be employed to drive us forward.

I think it's about time RK broke the mould, I know he doesn't like anything other than 442 but we just dont have the players for that.

I'd like to see the following, still fits in with his defensive appouch but will suit the players we have.

Stearman------------Hughes--------------Weso--------------Porter-------------------Tiatto

Subs Henderson, Hammond, Johansson, then either Williams/Sylla whoevers fit and Andy King or another youngster ( because we really need to start blooding some of them)

He still has 6 defenders, Stearman/Tiatto can drop back or go forward. Hughes and Porter can edge the penalty area and be covered by 6 defenders.

Not sure about Fyatt/Hammond. I think I'd start Fryatt to see how he plays with Porter supporting.

It aint going to happen I know, but it's not outragious and not particularly risky.

Looks good DavieG but I think if Williams is fit enough put Tiatto on the bench, Porter on the left and Williams in midfield :thumbup:

Finally.

:thumbup:

The line-up's not bad at all. :thumbup:

I'm gona stick with the starting 11 I said yesterday (when I posted the right amount of players lol:P )

Logan

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Stears

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Hume

McAuley

Hammond

Subs: Henderson, Weso, Williams, Sylla, Fryatt

It'll never happen but I'd like to see it given a go, it'll never be worse than what we currently use. If injuries allow, I'd like to see Weso replace Tiatto and Williams replace Hughes, but if they're not ready to start, I'd be happy for 'em to sit on the bench should they need to be used.

You are on a role today :thumbup:

I would love to see this at least tried, but it'll never happen. :(

I would go with the following as we all know that Kelly will stick with 4-4-2:

Logan

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nisse

Sylla

Weso

Tiatto (only cause I know Williams won't be fit)

Porter

Hume

Fyatt

Logan

Stearman

Kisnorbo

McCarthy

Nisse

Sylla

Weso

Williams (don't care if he is injured, WE NEED HIM)

Porter

Hume

COG/Fryatt/Hammond (all pretty useless)

The only positive to look forward to is the fact that Dublin was called into central defence for Norwich on Saturday and may be asked to do the same on Tuesday. :thumbup: C'MON HUMEY :cool:

I could happily go along with that if McAuley could stand the pace. Sadly I don't think he could.

Agreed, he might get his head to the ball when we are playing hoof ball for the last time 10 minutes and the opposition is sitting on a 1-0 lead but I doubt it would work over from the start. He''s no striker, he has no idea how to play the role a. As I said in another thread it shows how desperate we have become.

Havig said I wouldn't mind seeing RK doing it, :D just because it would be something different at long last.

We all sit here making our suggestions about about team selection when we all know RK is going to play a defensive 4-4-2 with 8 defenders as we're away from home. We will sit, we will concead, probabley more than once this time, we will lose. It's frustrating.

Logan

Stearman

Kisnorbo

McCarthy

Nisse

Sylla

Weso

Williams (don't care if he is injured, WE NEED HIM)

Porter

Hume

COG/Fryatt/Hammond (all pretty useless)

The only positive to look forward to is the fact that Dublin was called into central defence for Norwich on Saturday and may be asked to do the same on Tuesday. :thumbup: C'MON HUMEY :cool:

How's that a positive, Dublin will eat up the long balls we pump up to our front two.

Team I want is one having anger for being so crappy and pride for the shirt.

Henderson; Stearman, McCarthy, McAuley, Nisse; Hughes, Tiatto, Weso; Porter; Fryatt, Hume

4-3-1-2

Subs: Sheehan, Logan, Williams, Hammond, Kisnorbo, COG

Archived