Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Next manager

Manager options  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as manager

• Keep Kelly
    • Jamie Redknapp
    • Iain Dowie
    • Nigel Clough
    • Joe Royle
    • Mike Newell
    • Super Steve Claridge
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Alex McLeish
    • old player experianced coach duo
    • Any other i can't think of

Jim Smith?

I think he was linked with the job a while ago. So no reason to say he would not want it now. Although I still think its early to be talking about our next manager when we still have one.

Ranieri lol

More chance of me becoming the pope.

But i suppose we are a "big club" and it could happen.

Slim chance, mind.

on the other hand if he would consider hearts then why not the mighty blue army?

The 'mighty blue army' is a division too low for his liking. Hearts were in with a shout of going to the Champions League, winning the domestic league and cup competitions. We're a few years away at least. He's a top coach and he can probably afford to wait for a big opening at a big club in Europe. :whistle:

Jamie Redknapp for me. I think he will make a good manager, and will always ask his dad for advice which can't be a bad thing. Good contacts aswell i bet.

I just can't see him as a good manager, might be wrong but would like someone with more experiance, never think Leicester should be somones first job in management

Ranieri is imo not a bad shout he's desperate to get back into English football, although weather he'd come here is a complete different story.

Money talks though. :ph34r:

IF MM buys the club then why not i agree at the mo it is v. unlikley but would you not say a club in the champ with prem potential with money and large fan base is a good job for a man who wants a job in english footie

I think we're moving from the area known as 'dreaming' to the area the experts like to refer to as 'complete fantasy'.

I've seen it all now.

On the one hand, people keep pointing out how little MM likes to spend on players, and on the other hand we have people seriously considering the possibility of Ranieri becoming the new boss!

There's a total logic disconnect somewhere in the forum populations' collective brain. :blink::whistle:

Archived