Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Next manager

Manager options  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as manager

• Keep Kelly
    • Jamie Redknapp
    • Iain Dowie
    • Nigel Clough
    • Joe Royle
    • Mike Newell
    • Super Steve Claridge
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Alex McLeish
    • old player experianced coach duo
    • Any other i can't think of

I don't think its a question of what we think about Rob Kelly, these results will dictate that he will be sacked as LCFC manager, and I forcast it will be ALAN CURBISHLEY who will be placed in the hot seat. Mandaric would NEVER entrust his money to a unproven manager under going such a poor run of results. (SORRY BILL YOU AND YOUR PAPER WILL HAVE GOT IT WRONG AGAIN)

FOR NOW WE WILL JUST HAVE TO GRIMACE A BARE IT

COME JANUARY WE WILL ALL BE SMILING WITH HUGE ANTICIPATION AS A "MASSIVE CLEANSWEEP" TAKE'S PLACE.

Err she cleary states that all managers have manages at differnt levels, obviously this is his record in all competitve matches inc Europe.

She's also just putting the figures across, not making a point for us to appoint McLeish.

Haven't we learnt ANYTHING from the Craig Levein experience?

Results in Mickey Mouse leagues are irrelevant. You or I could probably guide Celtic to the SPL title this year..

Haven't we learnt ANYTHING from the Craig Levein experience?

Results in Mickey Mouse leagues are irrelevant. You or I could probably guide Celtic to the SPL title this year..

Well just to play Devils advocate, you or I couldn't of guided Ranger to the knock out stages of Europe.

Being more serious. Why have you picked on the on the results of a SPL manager and not a Confernce one. I didn't see Louise saying Alex McLeish was her choice anywhere. Your being pointlessly argumentative for the sake of it.

Well just to play Devils advocate, you or I couldn't of guided Ranger to the knock out stages of Europe.

Being more serious. Why have you picked on the on the results of a SPL manager and not a Confernce one. I didn't see Louise saying Alex McLeish was her choice anywhere. Your being pointlessly argumentative for the sake of it.

It's called ill concieved prejudice, but our support is littered with them.

No it's not. He has said he wants "a top job" managing Leicester City is not a top job. He has ruled himself out of managerial posistions at W.B.A and Leeds the minute they were vacant. There is no way on Gods Green he's coming here so it's not a matter of opinion at all.

you really think raneiri would come here?

sorry but he is no more realistic then curbishley so if one is up they should both be up.

Updated stats:

Average Points Per Game:

Claudio Ranieri - 1.79

Kevin Keegan - 1.76

Alex McLeish - 1.75

Nigel Clough - 1.63

Mike Newell - 1.58

Steve Cotterill - 1.54

Billy Davies - 1.48

Joe Royle - 1.452

Jim Smith - 1.451

Iain Dowie - 1.43

Alan Curbishley - 1.401

Rob Kelly - 1.40

Steve Claridge - 1.09

Win Percentage:

Nigel Clough - 54.3%

Claudio Ranieri - 51.9%

Kevin Keegan - 51.8%

Alex McLeish - 50.5%

Mike Newell - 44.2%

Steve Cotterill - 42.1%

Billy Davies - 39.6%

Joe Royle - 39.318%

Jim Smith - 39.311%

Iain Dowie - 38.7%

Alan Curbishley - 38.1%

Rob Kelly - 37.5%

Steve Claridge - 21.7%

Undefeated Percentage:

Nigel Clough - 82.0%

Claudio Ranieri - 75.3%

Alex McLeish - 74.1%

Kevin Keegan - 72.8%

Steve Cotterill - 69.8%

Mike Newell - 69.2%

Billy Davies - 68.6%

Joe Royle - 66.6%

Jim Smith - 66.5%

Iain Dowie - 65.8%

Steve Claridge - 65.2%

Rob Kelly - 65.0%

Alan Curbishley - 64.0%

And just to clarify for Ultra, I put in all of the names from the poll along with the most popular suggestions I've read on forums, that doesn't mean I want McLeish, Nigel Clough or Steve Cotterill.

anyone but ian dowie, don't rate him

also think we need a change of manager for sure though, kelly cannot take us forward, i don't think he has a managers brain. transfer money would be wasted by him. wouldn't mind redknapp, clever guy, knows football, and can get lots of help from daddy :P

anyone but ian dowie, don't rate him

also think we need a change of manager for sure though, kelly cannot take us forward, i don't think he has a managers brain. transfer money would be wasted by him. wouldn't mind redknapp, clever guy, knows football, and can get lots of help from daddy :P

Doesn't that apply to RK, so just because of his Dad you think we should employ him :blink:

Let's just hope you don't need any surgery in life because the person doing it may have been selected just because their Dad was a good surgeon. :D

Not putting Curbs as trying to be realistic (ish)

Well I think you should, there are clearly a number of people who think he is a very realistic option, the fact that you dont lessons the debate on the subject, which is what this forum is all about. If your so sure of yourself why dont you put him in and see what support he gets. MANY OF US WOULD "LIKE" TO SEE CUBISHLEY IN CHARGE regardless of your perceived realism. You have also included people like "Super Steve Claridge" and "Claudio Ranieri" these are a more REALISTIC choices than CUBISHLEY in "YOUR" opinion((JOKE)).

REALISTIC = Tending to or expressing an awareness of things as they really are!!!!!!

Updated stats:

Average Points Per Game:

Claudio Ranieri - 1.79

Kevin Keegan - 1.76

Alex McLeish - 1.75

Nigel Clough - 1.63

Mike Newell - 1.58

Steve Cotterill - 1.54

Billy Davies - 1.48

Joe Royle - 1.452

Jim Smith - 1.451

Iain Dowie - 1.43

Alan Curbishley - 1.401

Rob Kelly - 1.40

Steve Claridge - 1.09

Win Percentage:

Nigel Clough - 54.3%

Claudio Ranieri - 51.9%

Kevin Keegan - 51.8%

Alex McLeish - 50.5%

Mike Newell - 44.2%

Steve Cotterill - 42.1%

Billy Davies - 39.6%

Joe Royle - 39.318%

Jim Smith - 39.311%

Iain Dowie - 38.7%

Alan Curbishley - 38.1%

Rob Kelly - 37.5%

Steve Claridge - 21.7%

Undefeated Percentage:

Nigel Clough - 82.0%

Claudio Ranieri - 75.3%

Alex McLeish - 74.1%

Kevin Keegan - 72.8%

Steve Cotterill - 69.8%

Mike Newell - 69.2%

Billy Davies - 68.6%

Joe Royle - 66.6%

Jim Smith - 66.5%

Iain Dowie - 65.8%

Steve Claridge - 65.2%

Rob Kelly - 65.0%

Alan Curbishley - 64.0%

And just to clarify for Ultra, I put in all of the names from the poll along with the most popular suggestions I've read on forums, that doesn't mean I want McLeish, Nigel Clough or Steve Cotterill.

I think we all need a 'just to clarify for Ultra' clause in all of our posts.

Archived