Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Time to quadruple efforts on the training ground

"Even when we were down to 10 they didn't carve us open, but they scored three goals you don't expect to see all season never mind in one match."

1) If scoring three goals in one half isn't being carved open, what is?

2) Actually Rob, if you picked or bought or loaned or coached players who could actually shoot properly, we could score goals like that too. If you let them get over the halfway line.

"Even when we were down to 10 they didn't carve us open, but they scored three goals you don't expect to see all season never mind in one match."

2) Actually Rob, if you picked or bought or loaned or coached players who could actually shoot properly, we could score goals like that too. If you let them get over the halfway line.

The goals they scored agaisnt us last time is what he meant by carved open :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This time we just gave them too much time

To be fair, they never. We had all the play and yet three times the midfield left large gaps and the shots were taken from distance, with all three being incredible strike.

They didn't carve us, we yielded.

To be fair, they never. We had all the play and yet three times the midfield left large gaps and the shots were taken from distance, with all three being incredible strike.

They didn't carve us, we yielded.

Either way, you can't say we weren't carved open if the midfield left large gaps. It doesn't matter whether it was down to us or them, they were allowed time and space to shoot from distance. So he can't say we weren't carved open.

IMO.

I hate managers who talk bullsh*t.. I mean FFS just say the truth; we were sh*t!!!!

And he has to go...

I voted no because he is a rookie and we need to support him and he will become better through experience.

I wonder how long it will be before the stadium is chanting for 'Kelly out' though.

Surprised I didn't hear it today :whistle:

Has it been a emitional 20 minutes or something?

Has it been a emitional 20 minutes or something?

More like an emotional four minutes!!

I am going to try to be positive about this afternoon.................................................. still trying....................................................................................still trying......................................................Found one! This game should signal the end of the RK era! :D

He fails to get the point that if we spent more time with the ball at the other end then referees wouldn't be giving away silly penalties, wouldn't be teeing up the opposition on the edge of the box and we wouldn't be trying to dribble our way out of defensive positions like schoolkids.

Low is the only winger I've ever seen who gets into his own box with more conviction than he ever gets in theirs.

He fails to get the point that if we spent more time with the ball at the other end then referees wouldn't be giving away silly penalties, wouldn't be teeing up the opposition on the edge of the box and we wouldn't be trying to dribble our way out of defensive positions like schoolkids.

Low is the only winger I've ever seen who gets into his own box with more conviction than he ever gets in theirs.

I think it's unfair to single Low out when the whole midfield is equally sh*t (Porter excluded as he did provide an attacking threat).

There is absolutely no movement from our midfielders. The difference between Wednesday and us was when they got the ball, they passed, moved and tried to break us down. Us, Hughes gets the ball, looks up, no one moving, pass to full back, hit to the front two, ball lost.

We need to bring in some better centre mids. Loans, signings, whatever. Williams & Weso can not be relied upon.

Have them all cut their hair down to the bare minium, put them in black & white striped clothes and attach a black iron ball to their feet.

Distribute a few shovels and make them work so that they finally realize what they're being paid for and what they have to deliver.

Panem et circenses.

i think they should be made to sit down and watch the video of the match over and over again.

then kelly should say ," thats what the poeple in the stands paying your wages have to put up with and if you lose the next match you will watch this over and over yet again."

it would be better than them redoubling their efforts on the training pitches for all the good that does. :mad:

maybe he should even show them videos of how we used to score from set pieces when little was here with such oustanding players in the team such as philpott , carey , richard smith etc.,

Archived