Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Wolves Match Thread

Team News:

Henderson

Stearman

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Maybury

Hughes

Williams

Tiatto

Porter

Hammond

Hume

Subs: Logan, Johansson, Wesolowski, Fryatt, Low.

Yes, Gazza's back! :w00t: :banana:

Interesting decision to drop Logan, he hasn't done much wrong recently. :blink:

Rob Kelly makes three changes to his line up for the Championship clash against Wolves at Molineux.

In come Paul Henderson, Gareth McAuley and Gareth Williams for Conrad Logan, Josh Low and the suspended Paddy McCarthy.

Stephen Hughes, who started the defeat to Sheffield Wednesday in the centre of midfield, looks set to move out to the right to allow Williams to take up a position in the middle of the park.

Logan drops to the bench alongside Nils-Eric Johansson, James Wesolowski, Josh Low and Matty Fryatt.

City: Henderson, Stearman, Kisnorbo, McAuley, Maybury, Hughes, Williams, Titto, Porter, Hammond, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Low, Johansson, Wesolowski, Fryatt.

why drop conrad, he's done nothing wrong, kelly is getting desperate now

why drop conrad, he's done nothing wrong, kelly is getting desperate now

Hendo did nothing wrong either. Good decision by Kelly. Logan needs to learn by watching others as well.

Hendo did nothing wrong either. Good decision by Kelly. Logan needs to learn by watching others as well.

hendo has had 1 good game in his time here against villa, before that NO ONE was saying he should be recalled

Come on CITY!!!

3 points and a decent performance please! :scarf::banana::bounce::scarf::banana::bounce::D

Oh yeah heard Steve Claridge on Radio 5 Live earlier. He was asked which of his 999 games stands out for him. He siad the Play-Off Final v Palace and reckoned that match to be more important than the FA Cup Final because of what it means to the winning club.

Good luck today then to Steve - hope he gets to play his 1000th game on his return to his first club, Bournemouth.

Its a decent team (Hughes seems more confident when Williams is in the team) but with Williams probably not fully fit its a dicey side overall, though Fryatt being out of the starting lineup and Stearman back at RB can only be good things... but where the hell is Sylla! (better than Low any day!)

I'm disappointed Nils hasn't been recalled or his omission explained...AGAIN.

Hammond keeps his place despite being a donkey.

Lose today (which I'm expecting) and I'll have to admit that Kelly must go.

Nissa was dropped, Maybury brought in to 'freshen' things up. Said in an LCW interview earlier this week or so.

Sort of expected we lose today innit?

If we lose against Barnsley and Hull I may just join you... I've been quite patient so far :D

Archived