Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

Got my tickets yesterday, block P5, Row EE, seat 110. :thumbup:

What's the furthest row back, does anyone know?

Whey Your not just a few rows back from Us then.

Make sure your standing :thumbup: Else you will have a blocked view :P

I live in Wimbledon so it will be a nice easy district line trip home!

To the guys getting back to st pancras - the problem will not be the duration of the tube journey but how long it will take you to get on the tube. Memories of the QPR game spring to mind - I was waiting to get a train for about 15 or 20 minutes.

I do know that there is a hostel opposite kings cross station for anyone who cannot get back.

I just hope I can get a ticket on Friday!

Hi mate... what is parking like at Wimbledon tube?

I'm considering driving there and jumping on't tube.. reason being the trainline i live on only runs a service till 10.20ish pm.

ps - I don't actually live 'on' the train line and no I don't do grafitti on it either. Hmph.

Why are you so fixed against the idea? :dunno:

I'm not fixed against it... I'm just amused at the fact that this isn't beginning with people getting together and singing/chanting (which it should).. but moreover by people 'considering' and not even at this point 'acting' on emailing the club. Like the club are going to give a shit!

I'm not against the idea of having an Ultra's group/section.

It's just it's being run more like a couple of mother's considering having a cake sale one weeknight in conjuction with the W.I!

I'm not fixed against it... I'm just amused at the fact that this isn't beginning with people getting together and singing/chanting (which it should).. but moreover by people 'considering' and not even at this point 'acting' on emailing the club. Like the club are going to give a shit!

I'm not against the idea of having an Ultra's group/section.

It's just it's being run more like a couple of mother's considering having a cake sale one weeknight in conjuction with the W.I!

:D:D

Archived