Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
timmis-lcfc

Hammond

gotta say how pleasing it was to see elvis surging through like thierry henry before unleashing a fearsome drive.

See Fezzler? See?

When are you going to accept that the mercurial Elvis is Thierry Henri's bastard love-child, replete with goal-scoring feet. :D

See Fezzler? See?

When are you going to accept that the mercurial Elvis is Thierry Henry's bastard love-child, replete with goal-scoring feet. :D

I've been sat here with the reply screen open for a good five minutes now and I still can't manage to summon up anything that conveys my utter bewilderment that Elvis Hammond has managed to score in successive games. I believe the Wolves and Barnsley defences will be redoubling their efforts on their respective training grounds after allowing such a calamitous event to occur.

Elvis is shit. But he played okay...........

There, that's my opinion......which is of no consequence at all.

Ambition makes you look pretty ugly

Kicking, squealing gucci little piggy

You don't remember

You don't remember

Why don't you remember my name?

Off with his head, man

Off with his head, man

Why don't you remember my name?

My name is Elvis.

yes ok then but i am saying he is a good player

Elvis is not a good player, a player whose only asset is pace, who is 99 times out of 100 offside, with a poor scoring ratio is not the kind of player who befits a Leicester shirt. I think he sounds like a nice lad and much in the way of RK they seem like good people, but when it come to amition for my club I believe that there are certainly better options available come january that will make LCFC a more formidable opponent.

For Levi's goal Elvis did well as he stayed onside when on the wing, but that is his job and another player could have done the same even Low! Then he was in the fortuneate position of being in the right place at the right time which is a trademark of a great goalscorer like our Gary, but i suppose even Elvis must be lucky sometimes.

:D happy christmas Elvis

Eh? Hume, yet again, was trying to make up for the inadequacies of our midfield. It's no wonder he's not scored in a while....

i agree,i for one thought the midfield was appalling,and that includes williams who you all seem to wet your pants over!!

1 The Artist Formerly Known As Disco "The Cat" Bob

2 Manwell_Pablo - best right back in Spain

3 Thracian - holds his position well

4 Bert - dream partnership at the back

5 Maybes - tends to take the goal celebrations a bit far with Bert and Wils

6 Knighton Matt - tends to disappear for large periods

7 Allen - right winger

8 The People's Hero - midfield general

9 Wils - target (for abuse) man

10 Fez - 100% effort for 5 minutes, subbed off through exhaustion

11 Lemon Harpic - left winger

1 The Artist Formerly Known As Disco "The Cat" Bob

2 Manwell_Pablo - best right back in Spain

3 Thracian - holds his position well

4 Bert - dream partnership at the back

5 Maybes - tends to take the goal celebrations a bit far with Bert and Wils

6 Knighton Matt - tends to disappear for large periods

7 Allen - right winger

8 The People's Hero - midfield general

9 Wils - target (for abuse) man

10 Fez - 100% effort for 5 minutes, subbed off through exhaustion

11 Lemon Harpic - left winger

Can i be the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer type super sub?

just leave him alone he is playing well

If he continues to score 1 goal a game then he'll be applauded, but the man misses 5 or 6 chances a game and that will always mean he'll have his critics. I don't rate him. Strikers who aren't clinical and are clueless don't impress me. Hat's off to him for his 2 recent goals, but isn't it about time? £300,000 and he's scored about 6 league goals in 35 games. Hardly breath-taking is it. I just can't see him ever scoring many goals because he doesn't take his chances that often and this team doesn't exactly create bucket loads.

He's doing better than Fryatt sadly, so until Fryatt either sorts himself out or we have alternatives then Elvis has a very good opportunity to make a name for himself.

Archived