Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

It's a funny old world

Fryatt's reputation for this award will be down to his performances last season. They've probably not seen him play this season and just figured he's still amazing. Four Four Two regularly mentioned Fryatt last season as one of the best player in the lower leagues.

Fryatt's reputation for this award will be down to his performances last season. They've probably not seen him play this season and just figured he's still amazing. Four Four Two regularly mentioned Fryatt last season as one of the best player in the lower leagues.

four four two is a shit magazine.

World Soccer is where it's at.

And virtually every away programme mentions that Tiatto is "a firm favourite with the fans" in the bit where it profiles the team.

Community Club of the Year - supported by Wickes

Best Community Initiative

Best Club Sponsorship

Best Club Marketing Campaign

Best Matchday Programme

Best use of New Media

Best Kit Design

Fan of the Year

Best Away Ground - supported by Carling

Contribution to League Football

Football League Championship - The Wickes Young Apprentice Award

Football League 1 - Apprentice Award

Football League 2 - Apprentice Award

Goal of the Year

Coca-Cola Young Player of the Year

Coca-Cola League 2 - Player of the Year

Coca-Cola League 1 - Player of the Year

Coca-Cola Championship - Player of the Year

mmm mmm we might win with Low :ph34r:

I looked at the full list of names from every Championship club and the most dangerous player I've seen this year who is on the list is probably Lee Cook from QPR. I don't normally bother about opposition players but he was one that stood out and made me check who he was when we played at Loftus Road this season.

I don't think any of the four named for us would make the top 10 in the Championship and only 1 would make the top 20 imo.

I looked at the full list of names from every Championship club and the most dangerous player I've seen this year who is on the list is probably Lee Cook from QPR. I don't normally bother about opposition players but he was one that stood out and made me check who he was when we played at Loftus Road this season.

I don't think any of the four named for us would make the top 10 in the Championship and only 1 would make the top 20 imo.

Cook is quality, he's Ryan Smith but with end product. His contract was up last summer aswell, now he's worth atleast £2 million.

Alot of people other then Leicester fans reckon it's flukey, alot of people have commented on the clip of it I put on my facebox and that's what they were saying. Obviously we know it was just pure Joey skill :)

Archived