Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Cadamarteri

Why jump on the 'lets all have a go at Danny before he even plays' bandwagon.

Give him a chance for fookin hells sake.

I may be a new member here but I have been watching Leicester since I was 7, I'm 16 now, and I'm a strong believer in the fact you should not criticise a City player unless they deserve to be criticised.

Why not support RK's decision? Cut him some slack, after all could you do any better with the funds he has?

We are nearer the play off places than the relegation zone so just shut the fookin hell up if you can't post constructive thoughts on how he's gonna fit in / welcome messages.

Welcome Danny mate :thumbup:

Well said. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, Hume 7

:welcome:

Well said. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, Hume 7

:welcome:

Thanks mate :thumbup:

It's stupid to see how many true Leicester fans who are supposedly blue through and through will criticise a decision that has most likely been forced on RK to make.

If we had the money I'm sure Kelly could have gotten a £4 million Gary McSheffery like Steve Bruce did but the fact is we don't.

Kelly is doing his best with the money we have and I'm behind him and the players he brings in until it is justifiable to criticise the performance of either player or manager for bad desicions.

It's stupid to see how many true Leicester fans who are supposedly blue through and through will criticise a decision that has most likely been forced on RK to make.

If we had the money I'm sure Kelly could have gotten a £4 million Gary McSheffery like Steve Bruce did but the fact is we don't.

Kelly is doing his best with the money we have and I'm behind him and the players he brings in until it is justifiable to criticise the performance of either player or manager for bad desicions.

you'll go far mate

Welcome to the forum

the bit ive made bold is a very well taken point i think

you'll go far mate

Welcome to the forum

the bit ive made bold is a very well taken point i think

One more thing before I have my din dins is that if Mr. Taylor had never spent £5 million on Ade (and other things I disagree with that went on in the boardroom) then we would have probably never gotten into a poor financial state.

This time people are criticising Rob for brining in a free. If he flops then we haven't lost out on a hell of a lot of money like we did when Ade well flopped to say the least.

just had a thought

can dani play RM because if he can he might be worth givibg a few games there

He might, but so can Hume. I'd said I'd like to see Hume at RM before this deal and now we have an extra striker it looks more of a possibility.

Exactky why he shouldn't be wasting the few resources we do hace on Shit like Low, Johnson and Danny Cadamarteri.

I wouldn't mind but we don't even need a striker, it's a waster of our limited resources.

Obviously I hope he does the job but the fact of the matter is he probabley wont,

Exactky why he shouldn't be wasting the few resources we do hace on Shit like Low, Johnson and Danny Cadamarteri.

I wouldn't mind but we don't even need a striker, it's a waster of our limited resources.

Obviously I hope he does the job but the fact of the matter is he probabley wont,

He's had him on trial for a week and has evidently seen something in him that we can use, and thinks maybe he can help him become the class player that he once briefly was.

I wish people wouldn't just assume that Kelly is a total moron and they know better in situations like this. That's what the entire point of trial was. If he's worse than the majority of our squad Kelly wouldn't be signing him, and if it was breaking the bank he wouldn't be signing him either.

I come away for less than a week and we've signed Cadamarteri.

Oh god.. I can't wait for the next thread I open.

if you went away for a week and look what happens imagine if you goaway for 2 weeks!

milians deal might be completed and we could be 3 points away from the playoffs

imo signing danny is a good thing

he will give us versitilty and more competion for the strikers

He's had him on trial for a week and has evidently seen something in him that we can use, and thinks maybe he can help him become the class player that he once briefly was.

He had Karl Asaba and he saw somthing, offered him a deal and Asaba thought he could do better than City (havent heard from him since)... the same goes for Low and Johnson, RK clearly thought that both would "add" to the quality of the team, when what we really needed was somone to replace Gudjohnsen and a half decent rightwinger. :rolleyes:

Kenton and McAuley have been ok sigings, but did we need to sign both (?)

We should have had a sniff round Morris (the Millwall Playmaker) or had a look to a loan siging or two, WestBrom where looking for a club to take Chaplow and Villa could have been convinced to loan Hendrie to us rather than Stoke IMHO, but of course none of this happened. <_<

I wish people wouldn't just assume that Kelly is a total moron and they know better in situations like this. That's what the entire point of trial was. If he's worse than the majority of our squad Kelly wouldn't be signing him, and if it was breaking the bank he wouldn't be signing him either.

Don't you see it yet? Kelly is a fookin moron.

He transformed the squad while not bringing any new palyers in last year and thus helped us escape relegation.

He must be so so stupid to get us out of the mess we were in and now look where we are. If we didn;t have that bad run we could easilly be in the play off places.

He doesn't know what he is doing and we should have kept Levein, is that what the doubters think?

In my opinion Kelly is taking us forward while Levein undid alot of Micky Adams hard work who rebuilt after Taylor left us high and dry who undid all Matrin O'Neill's hard work.

I have three classes of manager for the ones since O'Neill left.

Class 1 is the good, O'Neill, Adams and Kelly

Class 2 is the bad, Taylor and Levein

Class 3 is the indifferent, Bassett, Wilkinson, Parker

He transformed the squad while not bringing any new palyers in last year and thus helped us escape relegation.

He must be so so stupid to get us out of the mess we were in and now look where we are. If we didn;t have that bad run we could easilly be in the play off places.

He doesn't know what he is doing and we should have kept Levein, is that what the doubters think?

In my opinion Kelly is taking us forward while Levein undid alot of Micky Adams hard work who rebuilt after Taylor left us high and dry who undid all Matrin O'Neill's hard work.

lollollollol

Care to explain how, exactly? He had to slash our wage bill by 5 odd million and he inherited a shit squad for Micky Adams.

I was going to say that if RK didn't do such daft or incomprehensible things at times then people wouldn't think of him in such uncomplimentary terms.

However, as it's the end of the year I'll refrain from writing a list.

In fact, everything I might have said is overshadowed by seeing Rob Kelly's name bracketed alongside Martin O'Neill as a "good" Leicester manager.

I hope that one day he might be. But right now he's done nothing that would merit his being mentioned in the same breath. Nor Mickey Adams for that matter.

Kelly earned a rossette for saving us from relegation. And, welcome though it was, that could be likened to a village gymkhana cos he didn't achieve anything in football terms except to stop us slipping to the lowest level we've ever been.

But so far Kelly's never even been near the top end of the Championship let alone stepped into the world of MON.

When he does he'll have earned some respect and when he stays there and writes our name in lights then he might just be mentioned in despatches alongside O'Neill. He's a lot of learning to do first.

Levein brought in Douglas, Sylla and De Vries - mistake judged that neither have really played once Kelly took over.

Hammill was shown the door as fast as he could possibly have been although I feel Levein knew this was a mistake.

He also brought in poor replacements for half decent players (Sylla for Gillespie, Douglas for Walker, Gilbert for Stewart etc.)

He put together a team that really only did well in the cups.

To be honest I'd take the squad he inherited rather than the squad Kelly did

I was going to say that if RK didn't do such daft or incomprehensible things at times then people wouldn't think of him in such uncomplimentary terms.

However, as it's the end of the year I'll refrain from writing a list.

In fact, everything I might have said is overshadowed by seeing Rob Kelly's name bracketed alongside Martin O'Neill as a "good" Leicester manager.

I hope that one day he might be. But right now he's done nothing that would merit his being mentioned in the same breath. Nor Mickey Adams for that matter.

Kelly earned a rossette for saving us from relegation. And, welcome though it was, that could be likened to a village gymkhana cos he didn't achieve anything in football terms except to stop us slipping to the lowest level we've ever been.

But so far Kelly's never even been near the top end of the Championship let alone stepped into the world of MON.

When he does he'll have earned some respect and when he stays there and writes our name in lights then he might just be mentioned in despatches alongside O'Neill. He's a lot of learning to do first.

I was generalising as in managers since MON who have done some real good for the club, I don't believe Rob and Micky come anywhere near to the legend MON. I also agree with what you say about how Rob has a lot of learning to do.

Archived