Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Cadamarteri

Hartson has always been a good player, Shipperley hasnt and he is twice the size of Hartson.

Don't get me wrong, Shipperly is not a player i like. I was just making the point that some fat people aren't as bad as may seem, i.e Pressman :ph34r::whistle:

Don't get me wrong, Shipperly is not a player i like. I was just making the point that some fat people aren't as bad as may seem, i.e Pressman :ph34r::whistle:

we were talking last night about fat players and wondered how they did it, they train every day for a good few hours and still put weight on.

we were talking last night about fat players and wondered how they did it, they train every day for a good few hours and still put weight on.

I suppose it's because after training they have an appetite and just fill themselves with food. EVen too much of healthy food is bad for you if that makes sense.

All together now

oooooooo

cadders is a druggy Allegedly

he wears a druggies hat Allegedly

and when he sees some cocaine

he says im having that Allegedly

snorts it through the left side

snorts it through the right

when he plays for leicester he snorts all f****ing night

However, we can only judge him once we've seen him play in a Leicester shirt. Cadamarteri has admitted that he's not done himself justice, and perhaps this is the last chance he'll get to play at this level.

Dickov was in a similar situation at Man City. An average striker, with an average goal scoring record to match. As been mentioned in this thread, we revived his career, albeit under different management. Dickov worked very hard at his game, whereas someone like Cadamarteri has natural talent, but has been unable to fulfill it due to a lack of application and poor attitude.

Absolutely...I'm also reminded of Cascarino when he went to France.

I hope he works to prove a point...and like others have already said ~ if and when he pulls on a blue shirt I will be hoping he is successful.

Hartson lives in Ashby I can tell you exactly how he trains and still puts on weight. It has alot to do with the Shoulder and Mutton, and occasionally the White Hart.

So Cadamarteri is costing us more than Welsh, who was playing Premiership football last season and signed a new contract circa summer 2006 I believe.

Has the world gone mad or just Blanderson?

Quote by Blanderson/RK in todays mockery:

He landed free agent Danny Cadamarteri this week, but it was a deal partly funded by the loan wages of winger Andy Welsh who returned to Sunderland.

Kelly said: "I am pleased I can get a player of Cadamarteri's pedigree and calibre because there is no money.

"No disrespect but that's the reason we have got him and Danny knows that. We couldn't go out and make even loan signings and I can't wait to find out what might happen with the takeover.

i doubt we were paying all of welsh's wages though

Still doesn't alter the fact that he's costing us more! He should be playing for nothing, ala Mckinly or paying us for the chance to resurrect his dead career.

Danny Cademarteri will score at least 12 goals before the end of the season.

Rob Kelly has just saved his managerial career and resurected the playing career of DC, I have rarely seen such determination in a players eyes to repay someones faith in them.

Sit back, relax and watch us and DC go.

In the words of Victor Meldrew Esq. "I don't believe it" Rob Kelly has just pulled it out of the bag, fair f'ckn play lad I didn't think you had it in you :thumbup:

Danny Cademarteri will score at least 12 goals before the end of the season.

Rob Kelly has just saved his managerial career and resurected the playing career of DC, I have rarely seen such determination in a players eyes to repay someones faith in them.

Sit back, relax and watch us and DC go.

In the words of Victor Meldrew Esq. "I don't believe it" Rob Kelly has just pulled it out of the bag, fair f'ckn play lad I didn't think you had it in you :thumbup:

...and then put it straight back into the bag by not selecting him for the bench.

I think that look in DC's eyes may be due to something else :whistle:

Still doesn't alter the fact that he's costing us more! He should be playing for nothing, ala Mckinly or paying us for the chance to resurrect his dead career.

Why should he play for nothing? Football is how he makes his living - fair enough he's probably made a nice packet already from his career, but would you accept any job where you aren't paid?

Why should he play for nothing? Football is how he makes his living - fair enough he's probably made a nice packet already from his career, but would you accept any job where you aren't paid?

Yes I would if I'd been unemployable for a long period of time and needed to prove my worth - and I have done. We had two players here under MA who also did just that, so what's so special about this under achieving player?

I'm not impressed by Kelly's ability to assess people as a result of a trial either, after all he had Welsh here on loan last season and he still brought him back to cement his overall failure to deliver.

If he was on a pay as you play contract until a series of successful starts then there'd be no problem...and more of an incentive to up his game.

I'd settle for that Dave - I'm just a bit pissed of to hear that Welsh's cost will only go part way to paying for him.

Archived