Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Welsh Leaves

Welsh makes return to Black Cats

Leicester have cut short Andy Welsh's loan spell with the club.

The Sunderland winger had signed on loan with Leicester until the end of the season but he has now returned to the Stadium of Light.

The 23-year-old former Stockport forward spent a two-month spell at the Walkers Stadium at the end of last season, making a total of 10 appeances.

But he then returned to the Stadium of Light and played in the Black Cats' last two Premiership games.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/6055156.stm

That explains the Cadamarteri signing and so far I'd say full marks to Kelly cos, with all his flaws Cadamarteri is a better bet than Welsh cos at least he does know how to make space and how to score. Whether he'll do it is another matter but he's one up on Welsh in at least knowing how. Pity we can't get rid of Low so easily.

Perennial question - why's the OS so slow with the news? lol

That Danny fellow actually signed last Thursday, we're only just hearing. Give it time lad. ;)

:ph34er:

I've just checked - tt doesn't say anything about this on Sunderland website either. :unsure:

Is this the BBC cocking up again? :angry:

Perennial question - why's the OS so slow with the news? laugh.gif

That Danny fellow actually signed last Thursday, we're only just hearing. Give it time lad. wink.gif

:ph34er:

lwicd i thought that they extended his trial for another week

if they did sign him last thursday his name + number would of been on the program against cardiff

Archived