Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

Your First Game

mine was vs middlesbrough on a week day( cant remember the date but i think it was 98-99 season) we lost to a gazza goal, but i never looked back. can also remember at the game fans in the kop chucking coins at the boro goalkeeper, the tanoy bloke came on and told them to stop but they just thrown more

wat was yours

Mine was also middlesborough but can not remember what season, i was only 11 and my brother took me.

Never forget it as was outside the turnstyles of the kop and the fences had all been knocked down and the que got out of hand and was just pushing and shoving to get in.

Eventually got in missing a boro peno and a phill gee equaliser.

It was a playoff game.

Good old days

Mine was at Filbert Street against chelsea I think, the year escapes me but I was really really young and I used to think Filbert Street was Wembley.

Don't remember the match at all.

I had my first Season Ticket in the 97-98 Season though.

13/01/96 Vs Stoke at the Victoria Ground.

Lost 1-0, Simon Sturridge scored. We were awful, I don't think we had a chance all game.

Still, Garry Parker more than avenged the defeat at the very same stadium in May... :D (my older brothers can still recite the commentary word-for-word from the start of the 2nd half to the Parker goal off by heart. Nerds)

Mine was leicester v luton at filbo in 94 cant remember the score but i know cleetus scored

Wasnt that the one where gary coatsworth scored from 40 yards. To this day I still think thats the hardest I have seen anyone hit a ball.

mine was against tranmere at filbo sat in the top deck of the kop. We lost and Ian Moore scored but cant remember the score

i remember that being on ITV. Was in the 1995-96 season and we lost 1-0. Had some cracking games that season on TV - Birmingham 2-2 Leicester - Larry Grayson 20yarder, Leicester 3-2 Norwich - 2-0 down.

My first game was April 1995, Leicester 3-4 Wimbledon when we focked up right at the end :yawn:

Guest Gist

Millwall at home the promotion season is the first I remember, I cant remember what games I went at Filbo.

First City league game was against Wolves in 1970 or 1971.

First City game though was a friendly away at Notts County although I do remember watching Puskas, Di Stefano and Eusabio at Filbert Street in a testimonial but can't remember the year - Anyone?

First time I ever went to a match though was to watch Glasgow Rangers in the late 60's

Archived