Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

Your First Game

Newcastle at Filbo, 1968. We won 2-1 with goals from Fern and Clarke, tho l don't remember much about it except the colours were very vivid, still it was the hippie era so maybe there was something in the air! :P

i remember that being on ITV. Was in the 1995-96 season and we lost 1-0. Had some cracking games that season on TV - Birmingham 2-2 Leicester - Larry Grayson 20yarder, Leicester 3-2 Norwich - 2-0 down.

My first game was April 1995, Leicester 3-4 Wimbledon when we focked up right at the end :yawn:

I remember that game! Mark Robins gave us the lead and we were 3-2 up until the last few minutes :rolleyes:

My first game was against Forest at Filbo in 1993 - it was live on ITV and we won thanks to a David Speedie header.

• 8 months later...

3rd round of the FA cup (1970 I think ) against Sunderland .

No doubt one 'statto' or other will correct me if I am wrong on the date.

We lost , and there started a long tradition of not winning the FA cup in my life time ...... :whistle:

But we came close that year when Chelsea and Mr Reid (I think that was the ref) cheated us out of getting through.

first City game was against Wimbledon at filbo

my dad says the first game i went to i was 1 year old at highfield road, Cov Vs Liverpool (in the liverpool end by the way!!! dads a liverpool fan!)

Mine was City v Liverpool late 70's..we lost and the scousers scored 4...think we got 1..it's all a blur now

Archived