Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannyallen1992

Our worst player

Andy Johnson vs Sheff Wed away :mad::@:banghead: subbed and :yahoo:

Good shout but I hate Hammond with a passion!

You know he is world class :ph34r:

Bet you didn't hate him when he bagged a couple against Wolves and Barnsley? Andy Johnson has done nothing for us at all yet.

You know he is world class :ph34r:

Bet you didn't hate him when he bagged a couple against Wolves and Barnsley? Andy Johnson has done nothing for us at all yet.

I was in absolute disbelief! No joke I was slating him for about 30 minutes very loudly and fellow fans were got to the point of looking round and smiling in that I do agree but won't say it pose, and then he went and scored! Not 5 minutes before we were having a Elvis Or Spearing discussion on who was worst!

I was singing Your not fit to wear the shirt! Then he scored! looked a bit silly I don't mind telling ya! :w00t:

Anyway you hate him too, you were slating him at Derby and Wolves! Its Ben's dad who loves him!

I was in absolute disbelief! No joke I was slating him for about 30 minutes very loudly and fellow fans were got to the point of looking round and smiling in that I do agree but won't say it pose, and then he went and scored! Not 5 minutes before we were having a Elvis Or Spearing discussion on who was worst!

I was singing Your not fit to wear the shirt! Then he scored! looked a bit silly I don't mind telling ya! :w00t:

Anyway you hate him too, you were slating him at Derby and Wolves! Its Ben's dad who loves him!

I was not slating him at all at Wolves! Lildave is always telling me off for sticking up for him once in a while.

At Wolves I was telling you how world class he was :ph34r: and you were taking the piss. He showed you! :thumbup:

I would have said Josh Low but as someone rightly pointed out.....he's now plying his trade elsewhere.

This time last season many people would have said Kisnorbo, Sylla or even Tiatto. These players form has improved and I've noticed than none have these have been mentioned. This is a case of class being permenant and form being temporary.

So what we're actually looking at here is he has the least ability at the football club/what they offer to Leicester City.

So I'd say................Junior Lewis!!!!

Oh sorry he's left! :D

No for me, it's got to be Johnson.

This time last season many people would have said Kisnorbo, Sylla or even Tiatto.

Recently this season an awful lot of people have bitched about Danny - but he has to be the most consistent player this season.

People may go on about missing Joey...but if we don't shoe in a decent replacement for Dan then we really will be ****ed next season. Wes may be it, but I reckon he'll be spending a career on the treatment table.

Oh, COG is now our shittest player...by a mile.

Recently this season an awful lot of people have bitched about Danny - but he has to be the most consistent player this season.

People may go on about missing Joey...but if we don't shoe in a decent replacement for Dan then we really will be ****ed next season. Wes may be it, but I reckon he'll be spending a career on the treatment table.

Oh, COG is now our shittest player...by a mile.

Consistently what? Danny only plays about 65 minutes per game anyway. Yes he rattles a few with his tackles and covers quickly and keenly. He also takes a decent free kick from certain positions. But then what? He rarely makes a telling pass and has scored one goal all season. Danny's no worse than our other midfielders but he's a symptom of our problems - he simply doesn't have enough effect on games - apart from one brief spell early in the season.

Which roughly translated means he isnt a youth team graduate!!!!! :)

Show me a midfielder who scores goals and makes goals and he can be 100 for all I care.

As people have said I've no idea why we let Joey go but wonder if it was because the club believed they could do without him cos they'd got Hughes, Williams and Tiatto.

And if we avoid relegation I suppose they'll be right because we won't have done any worse than last season.

It's not that any of the three players named are especially bad players. It's just that we're not going to start climbing the table while we fail to score/create enough from midfield - whether people rate our central players or not.

COG and AJ. Former hopelesly out of his depth the latter completely and utterly past it. Rab was persistantly bad for us but he can't be that shit, he has carved out a very good career for himself. I just don't understand him.

Elvis has almost no ability and the worst footballing brain I have ever seen, but his pace and workrate make him an adaquete lower half of Championship player.

Definitely Andy Johnson or Rab Douglas ...

Really confused about why people are putting Mcarthy down though ? ? :nono:

because he is a hot head and gets stupid bookings, though ability wise he is a good player for us

I can forgive lack of quality but not looking like you just don't care...Andy Johnson every time!

As for this whole Junior Lewis thing...he looked ok for the first 15 or so minutes I saw him but from then it just got worse and worse. In every way a worse player then Ade except the price tag!

Archived