Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Moan in

He was quoting the assasination piece in the Mockery though, hardly the FT fault if their words come incorrectly in that.

He was speaking as a member of the FT and a reader of the LM.

Who appeared to be getting their message through to him?

That was a pretty bad moan in - we hardly had any callers. However, had the Sky Sports News on mute at same time and showed the Leics.Mercury with the backpage that the deal completion is imminent - at long last :appl:

Yeah i saw that too. OK it's great for the club but its really annoying now all the complications. Every time i look at the mercury's back page it says 'nearly done' or 'deadline missed' and it is tiresome now-----we need it done quickly before end of the month.

I dont listen to the phone ins any more because they are so negative. There is positive's in the club you just have to look at them. Instead of thinking 'joke ref' think 'great point'. Especially with everyone slated Rob Kelly every week without fail.....i mean give the guy a chance.(in countless polls for RK getting the sack i said no) think there's no-one out there who would care more for the club

So what was Birch’s alleged ‘Big Announcement’ all about then???

He's moving in with a guy named Kenneth and they are having a civil ceremony on the pitch before the Brum game. Mandy is giving him away and everyone is invited to the party afterwards.

He added: Aliens don't exist, the Yeti isn't real, there is no God, no more divine shape exists than the curve of a womans breast, Oasis stole everything they have written from the Beatles, bus fares are too high and there's a buy2 get one free offer on in the Co-op :thumbup:

He's moving in with a guy named Kenneth and they are having a civil ceremony on the pitch before the Brum game. Mandy is giving him away and everyone is invited to the party afterwards.

He added: Aliens don't exist, the Yeti isn't real, there is no God, no more divine shape exists than the curve of a womans breast, Oasis stole everything they have written from the Beatles, bus fares are too high and there's a buy2 get one free offer on in the Co-op :thumbup:

I knew it! Great guy Kenneth. Look forward to the party !

I have to disagree with his comments about the Yeti though.

Silence! Alright maybe he didn't say that exactly, he suggested that you weren't needed any more, which is true.

Birch suggesting something/body is not needed anymore is a bit ironic.

He is the mouth piece of the club and only says what they won't to here

His doing his run at the end of the season has kept him in a job until at least then

the first bit i can believe, but the rest, come off it your having us on.

Archived