Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Fulham Post-Match Thread

I really don't know what to say.

We gave up a 3-1 lead, but I'm not angry at all. Not as much as I actually should be.

Odd situation. Reminds me of the Wolves game and the Swindon playoff final.

Want to see the goals on TV or YouTube. NOW!!!

The defending needs some work but we need to keep up that attacking

If we can attack like that against everyone, we might look a bit better than we do already.

As for the defence... it's normally not that shambollic. :ph34r:

Only Desperate Housewives can cheer me up. :(

mmmmmmmmmmmm

teri-hatcher.jpg

See where you're coming from. :ph34r:

Lisa said that Montella was the difference and looked world class.

And she was there so knows more than me so I'll stick with that. He did cost €25,000,000 one upon a time to be fair.

Fulham are a mid table prem side with no realy injuries so to take them to the wire is a good acheivement - gutting, but fairly impressive :(

We gave up a 3-1 lead, but I'm not angry at all. Not as much as I actually should be.

just seen them on MOTD interactive and were very very sloppy

all players need to be taught how to defend

Sounds like we've got a few injuries too.

Good. Perhaps.

Our last injury crisis galvanised us, rather. :cool:

:ph34r: /delusional stage of the day

Yes, sir, Alexander, sir, right away, sir.

i'm sure everyone is dissappointed about the final score tonight but at least we gave a good performance and it sounded like we dominated for a lot of the match and made some real effort unlike newcastle as they caved in to birmingham. hopefully matty fryatt's third goal of the season will spark a good run of form for him - also we put 3 goals past a premier league side who play pretty well at home... maybe we'll start scoring a few more against championship sides. and all 4 of fulham's goals were quite poor, with obvious defensive mistakes like kisnorbo missing his header and not playing to the whistle for routledge's winner - these can be ironed out and maybe we can learn from these mistakes!

To score five goals against premiership opposition in 180 minutes of football isn't something to be sniffed at.

We know we can attack, so we should do it more often and the rest will follow. :cool:

To concede 6... :cool:

Why do I do it to myself?

Look for the positives Sam! Goddamnit, stop being some lunatic with anger management issues.

Oh well!

Tiatto has been reasonably effective, it would seem.

We can't be doing with Tiatto injured - think of the alternatives in the middle.

Wesolowski - who hasn't played much for fear of snapping his pegs again.

Andy Johnson!

Say n'more. :ph34r:

Hughes is effectively a RW now... our only one, spare maybe Maybury. So Hughes won't go into the middle, Johnson will.

Get well soon, Tiatto. :scarf:

fooking fuming.

Leicester City - taking a 3-1 lead and turning it into a 4-3 defeat at a football stadium near you.

Sure I didn't expect them to win, but they did really well and then fooked up what should have been a straightforward game from halftime.

Our crap run over November began shortly after our similar game against Aston Villa.

Birmingham beat the Geordies 5-1 on their home turf.

We are fooked on Saturday.

Archived