Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Fulham Post-Match Thread

Been abck about ten knutes now, absolutely great night out. Fans were awesome, non stop standing and siniging, my throat is killing me now lol Was a great game and in the FA Cup i'd rather see us lose with a performance like that than scrape a 1-0 win in a dull game (only in the cup though) All in all, was quality, jsut a shame we all stopped after the lino flagged :rolleyes:

Just got back in. Gutted but proud.... never in my dreams did I think we would score 3 away at a premiership ground in our current condition. Fans were great as has already been said and I think we were a credit to the club, and just a shame we couldnt keep it going to extra time. Having said that Im knackered now and have to be up at 7 so i guess thats one small consolation.

Absolutely amazing support tonight. I went with my Fulham mate and he said others round him couldn't believe how many of us, or how vocal we were consistently.

As for the game, we weren't expected to win, we didn't. Birmingham next.

Just got back, simply brilliant night!! I've completely lost my voice, loved it how everyone stood up all game and we completely outsung fulham from start to finish.

I don't wish to see people moaning about how we let it slip late on. especially those we didnt go!! Extremely pround and though the players performed brilliantly but the game was just too open and last 15mins could have gone either way.

Dissapinted but very proud everyone was a credit to the club tonight

proud performance.

amazed at 3-1 up.

when wesos goal went in as i was on 2nd row i naturally ran towards hume/weso, then i find out im the 1st of about 50 to do so, a 20 stone bloke crashes into me with his fist in my eye socket, i felt my glasses rip off my head but carried on jumping. 2 mins later fulham kick off im back in my seat singing rubbish and blabber. i notice i cant see for shit, my glasses came off. i stumble towards the floor and think i find them intact - it was a coke bottle, move along some more and there is a mush of metal and smashed plastic lens. my glasses in all their glory messed up and i couldnt see a feckin thing after that. my eyes are so sore its a good job i have an eye test tomorrow to get some contact lenses hey!!!

fantastic turnout by the fans, there seemed to be more of us in the 2nd half or did people just move over into the middle?

great atmosphere, some on coach 2 were saying it resembeled charlton 05.

unlucky lads anyway.

proud performance.

amazed at 3-1 up.

when wesos goal went in as i was on 2nd row i naturally ran towards hume/weso, then i find out im the 1st of about 50 to do so, a 20 stone bloke crashes into me with his fist in my eye socket, i felt my glasses rip off my head but carried on jumping. 2 mins later fulham kick off im back in my seat singing rubbish and blabber. i notice i cant see for shit, my glasses came off. i stumble towards the floor and think i find them intact - it was a coke bottle, move along some more and there is a mush of metal and smashed plastic lens. my glasses in all their glory messed up and i couldnt see a feckin thing after that. my eyes are so sore its a good job i have an eye test tomorrow to get some contact lenses hey!!!

fantastic turnout by the fans, there seemed to be more of us in the 2nd half or did people just move over into the middle?

great atmosphere, some on coach 2 were saying it resembeled charlton 05.

unlucky lads anyway.

I was on the aisle seat about row T and I legged it to the front when weso scored there must have been about as you say 50 of us running down hope nobody got crushed at the bottom, magic moment. If the highlights show the fans near weso, they must have the best shot of me legging it down the stairs arms flailing everywhere!!

I was on the aisle seat about row T and I legged it to the front when weso scored there must have been about as you say 50 of us running down hope nobody got crushed at the bottom, magic moment. If the highlights show the fans near weso, they must have the best shot of me legging it down the stairs arms flailing everywhere!!

i reckon if the bloke had hit me harder (accidentally) i'd have been floored as it was very wet and slippy down on my row. i watched the highlights on f.a cup football on sky, paused it when weso ran towards us and i do get on tv for about a millisecond. thats the only time you see our fans the whole game though. anyone would think none of us were there as we were to the left of the goal.

I thought the atmosphere yesterday was awsome. Nearly every was standing. Went absoloutely mental at all 3 goals and thanks to you mr 60 yr old man who kept hugging me! :thumbup:

Saw stevey Walsh :thumbup: The game was typical leicester working their bolocks off then throwing it all away. But at least we are entertained. Anyway any one notice how shite fulhams fans were, oh my god you would think their might go a little mental being 3-1 down and winning 4-3. But the leicester boys were so much louder. Well done to everyone, and good luck to people getting their voices back.

Is it me or is it easy to tell who didn't go to the game.

the problem with this site is that it is an outlet for too many moaners - I,m pleased to hear from those who actualy went to the game praising the team for their performance. We are all gutted that we lost but by the sounds of it it was a great game. It is so frustrating at the moment but that's what makes the good times so good

and for the record I hope Rob Kelly gets a chance to build the team further

RobKellysblueandwhitearmy :mellow:

Got back at 1. What a cracking game, totally outplayed them in the 1st half. 2nd half we started to look tired, after they ALL had run their socks off. Yea their goals were tap ins, and shouldnt of happened. But the future looks BLUE, especially on the attacking front. Fans,well what can you say, even the fulham fans on the tube just couldn't believe what we were like, they thought we were totally mad. BIG it up for the 3500 of us down their, especially when we went 3-1 up. We gave the players a great send of when they went of the pitch. Rob Kelly and his staff put all their baggage they were carying back to the tunnel on the pitch and just stood their clapping us for what seemed like ages. I am not gona knock any players for what happened tonight as they all gave 110% and the songs and fans gave 150%.

No one can complain about the support that we showed yesterday. Of course, Leicester can be proud of the 3'000 that showed up in South London. When you look at the way Fulham fans treated this replay (only slightly over 8'000 home fans), then you can consider this trip to the capital a true success.

I could only listen to the game on the radio and the way we outsung the home crowd was stunning. That really deserves the term "12th man". I hope we can recreate that atmosphere at the Walkers on a regular basis. The enthusiasm has certainly returned.

As for the action on the pitch, well, it was all in all a typical Leicester performance. I don't know why we're giving away so many games, but I rate it highly that we showed some real passion for 50 minutes and that Fryatt, McAuley and Wesolowski scored.

No one can complain about the support that we showed yesterday. Of course, Leicester can be proud of the 3'000 that showed up in South London. When you look at the way Fulham fans treated this replay (only slightly over 8'000 home fans), then you can consider this trip to the capital a true success.

I could only listen to the game on the radio and the way we outsung the home crowd was stunning. That really deserves the term "12th man". I hope we can recreate that atmosphere at the Walkers on a regular basis. The enthusiasm has certainly returned.

As for the action on the pitch, well, it was all in all a typical Leicester performance. I don't know why we're giving away so many games, but I rate it highly that we showed some real passion for 50 minutes and that Fryatt, McAuley and Wesolowski scored.

I really can't stress just how good our support was last night and how proud I was to stand (yes, stand!) in the midst of it.

And you're right there is a more positive, enthusiastic feeling about things now reflected in the effort and commitment from the players and the noise and loyalty from the fans.

It really showed the potential the club has both on and off the pitch.

After getting over the initial dissapointment of last night, on the whole i do feel quite positive about it.

Going away from home and scoring 3 goals, against a premiership side who are place 25 places above us is something to be happy, but you can't neglect the fact that we did concide 4 goals, 3 in the second half.

Im not usually one for looking at the positives after a defeat, i do believe that you need to look at the negatives and admit your faults, so you can learn from them. But last night, although i only listened to the radio commentary, I thought the lads did well.

The whole attitude of the team, especially in the first half is extactly what we have all been striving for all season, and if only we could repeat it in the league i am certain we wouldn't be sitting where we are now.

I didn't go, had to make do with the radio, but this sounds just like what a game of football should be about, lots of goals, great atmosphere, changing fortunes.

When I think of all the turgid games ending at 0-0 or 1-0 that I've had endure over the last 3 years I'm still gutted that I wasn't there. OK we lost, someone has to but what a cracking game, we should be proud that LCFC have provided so many people with 90 minutes of entertaining football for once.

My only hope is that we can repeat the approach in our league games and do away with any more of those mind numbingly negative games that have been part of our team for so long now so that I get the chance to see some of this entertainment.

I think today is a day to be proud of our boys... so what that they lost, yes it's bad, but they did it with a heap of pride and showed all in England they are not just some Championship side, they are a side that can show some real brilliance.

We deserved to win that should have at 3-1, but I guess the inexperience of the situation, the fatigue factor of 4 games in 2 weeks and the brilliance of one Fulham player, meant it wasn't to be.

There is plenty to take out of today and lets hope it enables us to being a climb up the championship ladder... the side showed what's it's capable of and good luck to them with that... :)

Great games by most of the team, with everyone giving it a go... and lets hope this classy style will continue into the championship... :D

Pretty proud of them to be fair. The defending at times was Championship standard against Premiership strikers, but that was to be expected to be in evidence for at least part of the match.

For what it's worth, I thought we gave too much first half. We were then huffing and puffing last 25 minutes and when Fulham stepped it up a gear towards the end, I think their fitness told.

Still, great match... good atmosphere from us lot... enjoyable day. Just a horrible horrible way to lose a match.

unbelievable game, up there with best i have been to, along with 4-4 at spurs. i know its been said before but its worth saying again, the support was awesome. i could see their winner coming, even if it went into extra time i could see them getting a goal. we have played quite well for three games now and we have won none of them :(.

well done boys :scarf:

Archived