Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Your worst ever LCFC dream

I had a dream about 5 months ago that Peter Taylor moved next door to me....woke up in a cold sweat! I hated the bloke too...

lollol

anyone else had bad ones

I cant say I remember ever dreaming about LCFC, especially having a bad one. The only thing that I can think of that remotely comes close was a positive dream about some heavy jugged lass who I first saw wandering around the pitch at half-time about 10 years ago. I can still picture her bouncing along now :D

I have had dreams where I'm presumably playing for leicester but the games are played down supermarket isles or carparks (and yes occasionally inside the walkers), it all seems logical in the dream, only to realise how utterely ridiculous it is once I've woke up. And I am always the main player in the team ie a striker...... I think it's my inner concious advising me that a should be player/manager of LCFC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/787483.stm

Peter Taylor has taken over as Leicester boss

Peter Taylor has taken over as Leicester boss :o

Peter Taylor was linked with the Leicester job as soon as rumours abounded that Martin O'Neill was heading to Celtic Park.

But a few eyebrows were raised when Taylor was confirmed as the new Foxes boss on Monday, ahead of proven top-flight managers including ex-Wimbledon boss Joe Kinnear and former Sheffield Wednesday manager Danny Wilson.

After cutting his managerial teeth in the lower league with Southend, England under-21 and Gillingham, the 47-year-old is now trying his luck in the Premiership with Leicester City.

Jan 2007: Unveiled as the new manager of Leicester City

He retired from playing in 1982 and began his managerial career with Southend in 1993, where he stayed for two years which were unsuccessful.

Taylor built his coaching reputation during three years in charge of the England under-21 side from 1996 to 1999.

Where, under his guidance, the England team qualified in style for successive European under-21 championships, topping the group both times.

He was controversially replaced by Howard Wilkinson last year.

Taylor joined Gillingham and quickly showed he could transfer his success to club level.

He inspired the Gills to a successful FA Cup run and promotion to the First Division via their play-off victory over Wigan at Wembley.

Gillingham rated their man highly and offered him £150,000-a-year to stay.

But the lure of a top-flight club, plus a pay packet believed to be around £450,000-a-year, proved too much.

However, taking on Leicester will be a totally different challenge and Martin O'Neill will be a hard act to follow.

O'Neill steered Leicester to four successive top-10 finishes in the Premiership and two League Cup triumphs before accepting the managerial post at Celtic.

Taylor firmly believes it is time to prove himself on the big stage.

And only time will tell if he has what it takes to build on the success O'Neill brought to Leicester City

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/787483.stm

Peter Taylor has taken over as Leicester boss :o

Peter Taylor was linked with the Leicester job as soon as rumours abounded that Martin O'Neill was heading to Celtic Park.

But a few eyebrows were raised when Taylor was confirmed as the new Foxes boss on Monday, ahead of proven top-flight managers including ex-Wimbledon boss Joe Kinnear and former Sheffield Wednesday manager Danny Wilson.

After cutting his managerial teeth in the lower league with Southend, England under-21 and Gillingham, the 47-year-old is now trying his luck in the Premiership with Leicester City.

Jan 2007: Unveiled as the new manager of Leicester City

He retired from playing in 1982 and began his managerial career with Southend in 1993, where he stayed for two years which were unsuccessful.

Taylor built his coaching reputation during three years in charge of the England under-21 side from 1996 to 1999.

Where, under his guidance, the England team qualified in style for successive European under-21 championships, topping the group both times.

He was controversially replaced by Howard Wilkinson last year.

Taylor joined Gillingham and quickly showed he could transfer his success to club level.

He inspired the Gills to a successful FA Cup run and promotion to the First Division via their play-off victory over Wigan at Wembley.

Gillingham rated their man highly and offered him £150,000-a-year to stay.

But the lure of a top-flight club, plus a pay packet believed to be around £450,000-a-year, proved too much.

However, taking on Leicester will be a totally different challenge and Martin O'Neill will be a hard act to follow.

O'Neill steered Leicester to four successive top-10 finishes in the Premiership and two League Cup triumphs before accepting the managerial post at Celtic.

Taylor firmly believes it is time to prove himself on the big stage.

And only time will tell if he has what it takes to build on the success O'Neill brought to Leicester City

if only we could turn back time :cry:

I had a dream on Wednesday night that james wesolowski scored a beauty to make it fulham 1-3 lcfc!

And I legged it down to the front row with 50 others celebrating like mad :D

well thats my best recently!!

Manderic deal not going through would be the worst.

Very Strange

i dream about the frist time i went to wembley

and matty elliot socred his two headers in the

worthington cup Agenst Traimere Rovers. Magical! :thumbup:

it was very strange,

in my school as well

Billy Davies bought leicester instead of mandaric, it was announced during a game and a load of sheep were led onto the pitch. All our players had to wear derby kit, and tiatto had to play dressed as a sheep. We were put out of business and the walkers was knocked down for a giant rammy the ram statue. im glad it was only a dream

Billy Davies bought leicester instead of mandaric, it was announced during a game and a load of sheep were led onto the pitch. All our players had to wear derby kit, and tiatto had to play dressed as a sheep. We were put out of business and the walkers was knocked down for a giant rammy the ram statue. im glad it was only a dream

Billy Davies HAS bought the club and its all true didnt you know.....

:dunno:

• 7 years later...

I had a dream last month that we lost to Donny and that somehow meant we were relegated.

I also once dreamt City were playing in my back garden but the players were my old teachers.

And finally, one recurring dream I have is that I have a ticket and I'm desperately trying to get to the stadium but I'm somehow late, or can't find the right entrance. It's terrible.

Archived