Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

WHERE DO YOU SEE LCFC BEING BY JUNE 2007?

I think that realistically we will have had a hard relegation battle but managed to avoid the drop due to the fact that there are a few worse clubs than us in the Championship.

I also think that we will have a new owner, probably MM but he wont take over until our Championship status is confirmed.

I`d also like to think that we would have at least secured some decent Bosmans and have agreed in principle to bring in some good quality players to the club for next season with the help of MMs money.

I`d also like to think that one or two of the youngsters who will be forced into the first team squad really kick on during the second part of the season.

Finally, I think we`ll have a new manager in charge with a higher profile than RK, maybe someone like Glenn Hoddle.

BTW, this isnt a Jim`ll fix it list or wishes, just what I realistically think will happen.

Does anyone think we will get relegated or wont get taken over by someone (MM or other?)

I think its more likley than not that MM will own the club (people are getting tetchy over nothing with him making sure his mother is ok... you simply dont lie about stuff like that, and family is very important to serbs and eastern orthordox in general... which i assume MM is)... probably two decent loans, one or two solid buys on short contracts, some signficant changes within the coaching staff, RK probably the last to go shortly after the end of the season and we'll finish firmly in mid-table (anywhere from 14-18th)... the key diffrence with other seasons is there will be some basis for expecting improvment next season, so long as the take-over goes through, which i see as likley.

I think we will finish 15th +/- 3 places.

I agree I don't think the takeover will go through now until we are mathematically safe.

I expect Kelly to be in charge on the final day of the season, but a new manager to be appointed shortly after that. I hope to god that its not Glenn Hoddle, or Ian Dowie, or Jamie bloody Redknapp.

I think Fryatt will be our top scorer (optimistic?)

Rab will still be under contract. booo

What a great idea for a thread this is, nice use of capital letters as well.

In the Championship.

Just because your career has gone tats up since you broke your leg back in 2001 mate it doesnt mean you should walk around (or hobble) with a chip on your shoulder.

BTW, is Levi a bender then? :dunno:

Just because your career has gone tats up since you broke your leg back in 2001 mate it doesnt mean you should walk around (or hobble) with a chip on your shoulder.

BTW, is Levi a bender then? :dunno:

Don't think the girl I met at Hereford would have said so. :whistle:

I think we will be 12th ish. And milan would have taken over a long time before. And we would have bought in some decent loan signings, that make us go up the table.

Finish 16th, we'll get a person or two in on loan, they'll impress us and we'll sign one permanently. Kelly will be gone, with a more established manager in, maybe someone like Newell, not neccessarily a big name. We'll have made a coupe of permanent signings from Pompey

I think that realistically we will have had a hard relegation battle but managed to avoid the drop due to the fact that there are a few worse clubs than us in the Championship.

I also think that we will have a new owner, probably MM but he wont take over until our Championship status is confirmed.

I`d also like to think that we would have at least secured some decent Bosmans and have agreed in principle to bring in some good quality players to the club for next season with the help of MMs money.

I`d also like to think that one or two of the youngsters who will be forced into the first team squad really kick on during the second part of the season.

Finally, I think we`ll have a new manager in charge with a higher profile than RK, maybe someone like Glenn Hoddle.

BTW, this isnt a Jim`ll fix it list or wishes, just what I realistically think will happen.

Does anyone think we will get relegated or wont get taken over by someone (MM or other?)

Although I don't think we will go down, I seem to remember a team called Leeds are below us. We both have average teams.. but I don't think there's much doubt as to who is the bigger club. They might be ''worse'' but that must be because they're team basically.. don't care :dunno:

Although I don't think we will go down, I seem to remember a team called Leeds are below us. We both have average teams.. but I don't think there's much doubt as to who is the bigger club. They might be ''worse'' but that must be because they're team basically.. don't care :dunno:

The best thing for us was Wise taking over Leeds. He suffers from small man syndrome and cant command the respect of his players :D Thankfully, he is buying famous names who have done fudge all in 10 years and has even opted for this classic today http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...p;channel=&

Southend are a really poor outfit bar one player (Eastwood), Barnsley havent much quality either but its Luton who are in freefall, selling there best players who I think will get relegated and I see Coventry and Hull finishing below us. Norwich have problems too with Earnshaw out for the season and about 14 players out of contract in the summer.

I think we have a good defnsive unit and some decent players but as people have said, no one is too good to go down but I hope our younger players are a little hungrier than old sods like Leeds Old gits.

I think we will finish 15th +/- 3 places.

I agree I don't think the takeover will go through now until we are mathematically safe.

I expect Kelly to be in charge on the final day of the season, but a new manager to be appointed shortly after that. I hope to god that its not Glenn Hoddle, or Ian Dowie, or Jamie bloody Redknapp.

I think Fryatt will be our top scorer (optimistic?)

Rab will still be under contract. booo

I think that is a fair assumption.

Not sure about Fryatt but everything else is a fair prediction.

• 4 months later...

Finished 19th

Mandaric

6 players

Mattock

Allen

Pritty much spot on! :thumbup:

Archived