Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Somebody HAS to be taking the piss!

Linkage

News

Deadline Day Looms...

It's practically impossible to stay up-to-date with all the transfer dealings in January.

Well now you can say farewell to those troublesome times because with the official Leicester City SMS service you'll never miss a transfer again!

Simply sign-up to the official Leicester City SMS service and as soon as we sign or sell somebody we'll send you a text telling you officially what's happened, so whether you're on the bus, train, in a shop, having lunch, having a few beers with your mates, you'll get the official news from the club first.

"Ever had the feeling you've been cheated?" J.Rotten, esq.

BREAKING NEWS: City have confirmed today that they only have 20,000 tickets left for the next fixture. Book now to avoid the panic buy that is clearly going to follow after we sent this text. :yawn:

Breaking News from the OS

KELLY IS DOUBLY UPSET AT LOSING OUT ON FURTHER SIGNING

After spending this week trying doubly heard in training with his squad of 7 first teamers, Robert Kelly has been left frustrated at losing out on yet another signing. Kelly made a move for out of contract striker Charlie Griffin, who has recently had his contract terminated by Wycombe after a loan spell at non league club Forest Green. Griffin, 27, was rumoured to have wanted around £100 per month and a packet of cheese & onion Walkers crisps a day, as thats an intergral part of his diet. Kelly had this to say "I dont know how much more heart-ache I can take. First I was promised £7m by Milan Mandaric but that deal when wrong, then I sold 3 players so I could buy Joey Gudjohnsen but couldnt afford him and that has now been followed by the board saying they couldnt sanction the money for the crisps for Griffin. I don`t know where to turn at the moment but I will not leave any stone unturned in my quest in adding to the squad. I`ll be trying quadruply hard to make this club succesful" Rumours that Steve Claridge, Alan Paris, Ally Mauchlen and Frankie Worthington have been approached with playing contracts has at this stage been declined by the club.

After spending this week trying doubly heard in training with his squad of 7 first teamers, Robert Kelly has been left frustrated at losing out on yet another signing. Kelly made a move for out of contract striker Charlie Griffin, who has recently had his contract terminated by Wycombe after a loan spell at non league club Forest Green. Griffin, 27, was rumoured to have wanted around £100 per month and a packet of cheese & onion Walkers crisps a day, as thats an intergral part of his diet. Kelly had this to say "I dont know how much more heart-ache I can take. First I was promised £7m by Milan Mandaric but that deal when wrong, then I sold 3 players so I could buy Joey Gudjohnsen but couldnt afford him and that has now been followed by the board saying they couldnt sanction the money for the crisps for Griffin. I don`t know where to turn at the moment but I will not leave any stone unturned in my quest in adding to the squad. I`ll be trying quadruply hard to make this club succesful" Rumours that Steve Claridge, Alan Paris, Ally Mauchlen and Frankie Worthington have been approached with playing contracts has at this stage been declined by the club.

Classic.. He didn't even want Walker's 'Sensations' eh, just regular .. it's got that bad eh!

lol Excellent. Very funny, if sad.

apparently the club offered a bag of cheese and onion crisps per appearance ,offering an upgrade to sensations when charlie gets on the scoresheet.

Archived