Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Rutter? Ref completely intimidated by him when he should have been sent off for numerous things. He was on the verge of getting lamped by a few of our players and supporters.

He got sent off when we played them. Giving it the big I am all game he was. :whistle:

Charnwood League isn't better than the Alliance League lol. Lofty, I'll ask my dad on Wigston Car Breakers mate and facebook you.

The CSL is better, the FA Sunday Trophy shows this, Stanny beat Courriers no? Still 3 CSL teams left in it out of 5 that started and we beat Falcs so two CSL played each other!

Alliance is good but there is 2 teams, Prem Sports and Courriers. Go to the CSL and look at the depth in the Leagues or just look at the Prem Division and the quality players who play in the League.

Cheers Bert, you still at that Sunday team from last year?

The CSL is better, the FA Sunday Trophy shows this, Stanny beat Courriers no? Still 3 CSL teams left in it out of 5 that started and we beat Falcs so two CSL played each other!

Alliance is good but there is 2 teams, Prem Sports and Courriers. Go to the CSL and look at the depth in the Leagues or just look at the Prem Division and the quality players who play in the League.

Cheers Bert, you still at that Sunday team from last year?

Nah mate they've folded. Playing for Huncote Sports Sunday Div 3 alliance. Could play higher but a few of my mates are there.

Nah mate they've folded. Playing for Huncote Sports Sunday Div 3 alliance. Could play higher but a few of my mates are there.

If we both win on Sunday we could be up against each other

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/SundayShield/?js=1&tab=fixtures

5 teams out of 160 from CSL

If we both win on Sunday we could be up against each other

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/SundayShield/?js=1&tab=fixtures

5 teams out of 16 from CSL

Lost to Reem team 4-3 AET.

Started off well, til they scored possibly the best goal I've seen on a Sunday morning, a volley from pretty much the halfway line, straight as an arrow. 2-0 down at HT, we got the equaliser in the 88th minute. went 3-2 up in ET to throw it away 4-3 lol

Worst ref I've ever had. Even their players said he was a tosser.

Told him before the game there was a load of dog shite on the pitch, and his reply was 'great cheers, I'll know not to stand there then'

Took it as a joke, til he didn't insist on it being removed. Had an attitide with everyone on both teams, even when one of our lads had a bad head injury.

lost 5-2 to ashby rovers so pissed off!!!!

had 10 men after 15 minutes due to injury! tom wood had to play with a dodgy knee, centre back pulled up gay day!!

and the manager had to put a pair of boots on aswell (bloody useless)

to many injuries atm for us down to the barebones. probally the worst team we have put out in our short history.

still gave them a scare. if it was our stronget side we would be in the quarters but aint and cannot put a strong side out atm good luck to ashby though.

lost 5-2 to ashby rovers so pissed off!!!!

had 10 men after 15 minutes due to injury! tom wood had to play with a dodgy knee, centre back pulled up gay day!!

and the manager had to put a pair of boots on aswell (bloody useless)

to many injuries atm for us down to the barebones. probally the worst team we have put out in our short history.

still gave them a scare. if it was our stronget side we would be in the quarters but aint and cannot put a strong side out atm good luck to ashby though.

ashby rovers or ashby rovers reserves?

Wow

11 on the pitch (and subs,manager,supporters) versus a ref. Not a good example to Leicestershire Football....

REALLY ???

Not sure where you have got your facts from but I was there and saw everything that happened, to say he was chased off the pitch is laughable, to say that all the players/manager/subs/supporters etc is just a complete slur.

Both teams players surrounded the ref both trying to get their points accross, I will admit there were a couple of players that were mouthing off way beyond the calls of sportsmanship etc but to say they were going to hurt him is ridiculous, the ref backed off, and off as ( I don't blame him really when both teams had players shouting at him ) and once he was a few steps off the pitch just blew his whistle and said enough is enough and called it off.

Before I get shot down, I don't condone the players actions for one minute but it's not the first time Iv'e seen players surround a ref contesting a decision, ( watch Man utd they do it every week on match of the day ) I guess the ref thought bugger this, I don't need to be shouted at and ended it ( again, I don't blame him ) but people will always exaggerate a situation to make themselves sound more interesting.

REALLY ???

Not sure where you have got your facts from but I was there and saw everything that happened, to say he was chased off the pitch is laughable, to say that all the players/manager/subs/supporters etc is just a complete slur.

Both teams players surrounded the ref both trying to get their points accross, I will admit there were a couple of players that were mouthing off way beyond the calls of sportsmanship etc but to say they were going to hurt him is ridiculous, the ref backed off, and off as ( I don't blame him really when both teams had players shouting at him ) and once he was a few steps off the pitch just blew his whistle and said enough is enough and called it off.

Before I get shot down, I don't condone the players actions for one minute but it's not the first time Iv'e seen players surround a ref contesting a decision, ( watch Man utd they do it every week on match of the day ) I guess the ref thought bugger this, I don't need to be shouted at and ended it ( again, I don't blame him ) but people will always exaggerate a situation to make themselves sound more interesting.

A) Who said that I accused the managers/subs/supporters???? When have you seen a decision not go a teams way and NOT gob off at a ref?? Do you hear "Leave it the ref was right", you are bound to contest the decision on the sidelines.

B) The fact of the matter is that a Ref, who gets up for a Sunday morning Football match for the love of the game. It must of took some going to force him off the pitch.

C) and another fact is the game got abandoned, you or both teams are probably going to get a fine from FA. The Referee will quote along the lines like you wrote... "a couple of players were mouthing off beyond the calls of sportsmanship"

Sounds a bit iffy to me.

But thats just my opinion, not sure if you have that in high regard. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived