Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

lol How long did I know Ashley would be on his high horse!! Shame you didn't play, because we'll never see you again.

and it was 9-0! Not sure what cup it was though.

So Aths fans and keep the faith. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Never seen a team fold so easily, EVER, lol......Could have been any scoreline................

We'll never see you again mate......

Get your silverware out and i don't mean the plate you eat your dinner off mate?

How come you didn't play? Or u wait until the end and sniff pants like u did at your old team, they still going btw???

See ya xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, Dont be too harsh, you were totally spanked by the better team, infact, you got DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!

lol, Dont be too harsh, you were totally spanked by the better team, infact, you got DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant lol

I think I've been the subject of conversation at the dinner table numerous times in the past couple of weeks?

#letsgetashleyagamefornri

I believe so! :thumbup:

Also, we beat Azul Zorros in pre season so we should be able to give you a competitive game!

Ha ha we've drawn you in the county cup as well as the Billy Walton. I think we're playing each other two weeks running now. lol

Ha ha we've drawn you in the county cup as well as the Billy Walton. I think we're playing each other two weeks running now. lol

Unbelievable Jeff! With the way were playing at the minute it looks like no cup 2nd rounds for us this year! Even a defence including mcgivern and peter Gilbert would comfortably be able to deal with our strikeforce!

Unbelievable Jeff! With the way were playing at the minute it looks like no cup 2nd rounds for us this year! Even a defence including mcgivern and peter Gilbert would comfortably be able to deal with our strikeforce!

I wouldn't be too sure! The rumour on the grape vine is that a few of the 'lads who don't play every week' to put it kindly might make the starting XI in the Billy Walton game! lol

Not exactly relevant to the thread, but didn't want to start a new topic for it.

I want to start playing some football again, I'm thinking 6-a-side, do you need to generate your own team to start playing or is there anywhere you can find any teams that are looking for some extra bodies?

Failing that, any shite sunday league sides looking for an equally shite player to join them? lol

Not exactly relevant to the thread, but didn't want to start a new topic for it.

I want to start playing some football again, I'm thinking 6-a-side, do you need to generate your own team to start playing or is there anywhere you can find any teams that are looking for some extra bodies?

Failing that, any shite sunday league sides looking for an equally shite player to join them? lol

Yeh try poplar fc.

Beat riverside 4 2 today

Thurlaston Magpies 1-0 St Andrews

Somehow won our first game of the season. Went down to watch while I'm out and we started slowly and were let off the hook twice when they first had a goal disallowed and then missed a penalty. Took us until 30 minutes to get going and then had a goal disallowed ourselves. Half-time coming and we got the winner through a delicate finish and held off an onslaught in the 2nd half with a slice of luck after they had a nother goal disallowed.

There 'keeper was dick. Moaned at everything, including the six second rule when they ball was on the floor. Told him and he told me to 'eff off so I did a Barton just told him the score. Then he went and shook our lino's hand how had disallowed 2 goals so he got shoved away by a couple of players. Then I asked for a handshake and he just walked off. Really was a nob but was so good seeing him so mad. Sore loser.

Somehow won our first game of the season. Went down to watch while I'm out and we started slowly and were let off the hook twice when they first had a goal disallowed and then missed a penalty. Took us until 30 minutes to get going and then had a goal disallowed ourselves. Half-time coming and we got the winner through a delicate finish and held off an onslaught in the 2nd half with a slice of luck after they had a nother goal disallowed.

There 'keeper was dick. Moaned at everything, including the six second rule when they ball was on the floor. Told him and he told me to 'eff off so I did a Barton just told him the score. Then he went and shook our lino's hand how had disallowed 2 goals so he got shoved away by a couple of players. Then I asked for a handshake and he just walked off. Really was a nob but was so good seeing him so mad. Sore loser.

Sounds like fun ! what's 'The six second rule' ? :ph34r:

Do you play for the ressies of first team?

Do you play with Jamie and Tibbs?

Do you play for the ressies of first team?

Do you play with Jamie and Tibbs?

Under 15's.

However on the pitch next to us there was another game on not sure whether it was ressies or First team but some guy that looked like something out of Pirates of the Carribean scored at least 2 goals. One from 40 ards and another from an overhead kick.

:unsure:

Aths beat Hathern 2-0. Great result for us

Sod em mate. some of them are ok n decent lads, but did you read how bitter they were losing that cup to us? Making out we brought in new players for the final etc. You should thrash em

Nice to get one over Riverside too. Owed them from when they were Div 4.

Good result for you. You played Stanny yet? Though we lost 3-1 to the A team they were crap, we were just worse! If theyre the best in that league then we've nothing to worry about, though Markfield are doing well.

Archived