Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Nice so Birstall took a hammering this week lol!! we went 2-0 inside 5mins!!

Our secretary thought it was the other birstall stamford on your pitch (they have three teams in our leagues)

You didnt hear our subs singing 'everybody danns now' did you?! :trumpet:

(we lost to them first game of the season 3-1 so they were chuffed for us on the bench)

Rutter? Ref completely intimidated by him when he should have been sent off for numerous things. He was on the verge of getting lamped by a few of our players and supporters.

He was banging on about knocking our centre half out, didnt happen.

We're playing Reem Team next Sunday, not the 10th, so should have a pretty strong team out

They've got a quality midfield. Fast all over the place. Keepers abit dodgy though. I think all there team is Aylestone Parks saturday side.. Don't quote me on that though.

Cheers. Should be a good game then. Any idea where they play?

When NRI played them it was at Aylestone Parks' senior league pitch old club house side. Then again it was a special mid week game earlier on in the season.

Anyone got any info on Wigston Car Breakers?

Yes they good lol!! Prem table this season so far

Wigston Car Breakers 7 7 0 0 35 10 25 21

Crows Nest 8 6 0 2 31 19 12 18

Leicester Brammel 8 5 0 3 26 15 11 15

St Matthews Dynamos 7 3 0 4 16 13 3 9

Syston Midland Railway 6 3 0 3 13 12 1 9

FC Shoemakers 09 6 2 0 4 10 21 -11 6

Goscote Spartans 8 2 0 6 20 47 -27 6

Leicester Zim 6 0 0 6 9 23 -14 0

They also......dont know if he still does!!! Have Levi porter

I'm not bothered if they are top, Charnwood Prem is a lot better than the Alliance and District leagues. Just wanted to know who plays for them.

We want to win the County Cup badly.

Who'd you play for?

Are the Charnwood leagues of a higher standard than The Alliance? (we're in Charnwood Div 2- Swannington) and are playing Reem Team, think theyre either Div 2 or 3 in the alliance. So want to get some idead what to expect

Who'd you play for?

Are the Charnwood leagues of a higher standard than The Alliance? (we're in Charnwood Div 2- Swannington) and are playing Reem Team, think theyre either Div 2 or 3 in the alliance. So want to get some idead what to expect

I think he plays for Wymeswold Stu

Archived