Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

CSKA v DUKLA tomorrow night. Gates open at 6:15, KO 7pm, Entrance £2. Aylestone Park FC , Saffron Lane.

CSKA Carnabys to bring a late fireworks display to saffron lane. I believe we've beat dukla once this season so hopefully get the season back on track after a 0-6 home defeat to st marks. I'll be there as a fan supporting the first team. Anyone ever been aylesfone park for the Wednesday night footy before? What's it like? Seated stadium? Standing area? Nice bar?!!!

CSKA v DUKLA tomorrow night. Gates open at 6:15, KO 7pm, Entrance £2. Aylestone Park FC , Saffron Lane.

CSKA Carnabys to bring a late fireworks display to saffron lane. I believe we've beat dukla once this season so hopefully get the season back on track after a 0-6 home defeat to st marks. I'll be there as a fan supporting the first team. Anyone ever been aylesfone park for the Wednesday night footy before? What's it like? Seated stadium? Standing area? Nice bar?!!!

The ultras are based in the one man and his dog stand. If you fancy prawn sandwiches at half time then you want the clubhouse.

The ultras are based in the one man and his dog stand. If you fancy prawn sandwiches at half time then you want the clubhouse.

Ultras all the way Bert. Literally that bored at work already devised chants for what I expect to be tonight's starting XI

They're pretty crap. Rough badtards too though. Take out their hatred of the public on Sunday mornings.

We've drawn Reem Team in the third round. Anyone know owt of them?

Cheers.

According to the alliance league forum, most reckon they are the strongest team representing the alliance league and many are tipping them as favourites.

Im on my phone so cant link but just Google alliance league.

Found it Ta. Will be interesting. Don't suppose you know what standard they're st? As in which league would they be in if they entered ours? Leics Constab were Div 3 last season. We beat them twice. As someone on your forum said, it all depends on their shift pattern.

Whoever was asking about fc hob, thyre formerly the three nuns in loughborough, and a very very good team at that.

CSKA Carnabys 2 - DUKLA Hillside 1.

CSKA fell behind to an early pen but were well in control of the game throughout, eventually equalising via an OG around 5 mins before half time. CSKA never allowed DUKLA a clear chance at goal and whilst never creating anything clear cut themselves managed to go ahead halfway through the second half when the right winger McCafferty hit a first time volley on his left peg which deceived the keeper and looped over his head. DUKLA were then reduced to ten men when their skipper got a second yellow for kicking the ball away and CSKA were never threatened again, possibly could have extended the lead but happy with 3 pts. Sends the first team clear at the top of div 5 with fc Kajima to play on Sunday at home who are 3 pts behind and 3 games in hand!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived