Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

who else plays for you now then? whos daz playing for? Did warren nicol play, and ollie shaw?

Erm, i'm not sure who plays thats new except Me, Woz Nicol, Ollie Shaw and Ash Walton. Daz is playing for Cross Keys (Pot hunting lol ). We've got a half decent squad, should be looking at 4th place really in div 3.

Under 15's.

However on the pitch next to us there was another game on not sure whether it was ressies or First team but some guy that looked like something out of Pirates of the Carribean scored at least 2 goals. One from 40 ards and another from an overhead kick.

Yeah I know the guy you mean lol.

Beat Thurmaston 2011 5-2 yesterday, had my best game for a couple of seasons i reckon in the Makelele role. 2 new signings made massive difference.

Young side they are. I would imagine they will get better as the season goes on. They've actually got some decent footballers but they will just get bullied in most games.

We succumbed to our first defeat of the season sunday 4-1 against Harrow.

Yeah I know the guy you mean lol.

Young side they are. I would imagine they will get better as the season goes on. They've actually got some decent footballers but they will just get bullied in most games.

We succumbed to our first defeat of the season sunday 4-1 against Harrow.

I think you guys missed Kenno massively in the middle yesterday.

I think you guys missed Kenno massively in the middle yesterday.

Do you play for Harrow?

Yeah we had to make 5 forced changes (four through injury and one away) from the prior game three of them being in the midfield.

Do you play for Harrow?

Yeah we had to make 5 forced changes (four through injury and one away) from the prior game three of them being in the midfield.

Yes mate. Yeah had heard you had a few missing. Decent start to the season though for you guys.

Yes mate. Yeah had heard you had a few missing. Decent start to the season though for you guys.

Yeah, we did this last year aswell though. Won 4 out of the first 5, then only won 3 games for the rest of the season. :laugh:

Which one were you then?

Yeah, we did this last year aswell though. Won 4 out of the first 5, then only won 3 games for the rest of the season. :laugh:

Which one were you then?

I didn't play sunday mate, babysitting issues! Had to make do with watching from the sidelines. Back this sunday though and look forward to the return leg :thumbup:

Lost 3-2 to Harrow in the cup. Got them again next weekend. Imo I thought we were unlucky to not even take it to extra time. Harrows keeper pulled off some good saves.

Would probably have to agree there. We didn't play at all well today, our keeper MOTM says it all. Think you deserved extra time at the very least. We'll have to up our game next week for sure!

Lost 1-8 at home to ST Marks in the cup (cska carnabys reserves) Lino flagged two goals offside ref overruled it,whatever.our stand in CB scored an OG just all went to pot really.

ST marks will do well in div 5,our firsts will give them a good game but they are a good young side with a few quality players. A few duffers too though

I was on the bench today :angry: . Came on on the left and missed the one on one at the end lol . What about yourself?

I was the keeper mate! :thumbup:

Been getting good reviews on the alliance league forum lol

All I had to do was save your shot and pick the ball out of the back of my net 3 times! First goal was horribly deflected, second was a good finish and third I didn't see it until the last second.

Hopefully we can at least take you to extra time this Sunday!

Random question: anyone know if there is a FIFA law to say you cannot wear non studded boots ie astro turfs in 11-a-side football?

Was playing last weekend and the ref wouldn't let a player on for not wearing studded boots..

That sounds utter tosh mate? Unaware of any rule, and have played many 11 a side games in astros myself.

That sounds utter tosh mate? Unaware of any rule, and have played many 11 a side games in astros myself.

He was a very young ref (18 or so) but he was adamant. I was on the field wearing astro's too, he didn't see me wearing them though. Very strange. The ground was absolutely solid, so wearing Astros was the safest option anyway, can't risk getting a stud stuck on the ground and twisting on that!

He was a very young ref (18 or so) but he was adamant. I was on the field wearing astro's too, he didn't see me wearing them though. Very strange. The ground was absolutely solid, so wearing Astros was the safest option anyway, can't risk getting a stud stuck on the ground and twisting on that!

If its the ref I think it is this wouldnt surprise me lol

Random question: anyone know if there is a FIFA law to say you cannot wear non studded boots ie astro turfs in 11-a-side football?

Was playing last weekend and the ref wouldn't let a player on for not wearing studded boots..

You don't need to use studs.

Haha he was reffing a north Leicestershire div 3 match last Saturday.. Wasn't a bad ref, besides being a blind twat for most of the game..

Which game?

Beat Harrow on penalties 4-2 - saved 2 of them! Harrow are a great bunch of lads.

Well played mate. Tough game, could've gone either way. We had 6 out today, yet actually played better than last week! lol

All the best in the next round.

Archived