Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Well played mate. Tough game, could've gone either way. We had 6 out today, yet actually played better than last week! lol

All the best in the next round.

We were missing 5 as well lol

I thought we deserved to win last week but not this week but thats football for you lol

• 2 weeks later...

Had a County Cup game we were 3-1 up then they hit a quick double and it went to ET. We got a goal 4-3 then i came out to smother the ball and there striker kicked me straight in the stomach/ face. Held on until the 14th minute of first half ET (there's only meant to be 10) and they put it 4-4. 2nd half ET and our RM goes down with a suspected broken leg and match abandoned after 100 minutes.

Had a County Cup game we were 3-1 up then they hit a quick double and it went to ET. We got a goal 4-3 then i came out to smother the ball and there striker kicked me straight in the stomach/ face. Held on until the 14th minute of first half ET (there's only meant to be 10) and they put it 4-4. 2nd half ET and our RM goes down with a suspected broken leg and match abandoned after 100 minutes.

Serious? Would definitely not abandon then.

The other week there was 14 minutes remaining of the second half, and there was a 50 minute delay until the ambulance came. Not abandoning for the sake of 14 minutes to play.

Serious? Would definitely not abandon then.

The other week there was 14 minutes remaining of the second half, and there was a 50 minute delay until the ambulance came. Not abandoning for the sake of 14 minutes to play.

We all wanted it abandoned, well our team did anyway. We were all in such a bad state of mind and all we wanted to do was get pay-back and I think it would of seriously boiled over. Play the replay next week I think which could be feisty and got them twice more in the league so that's our grudge match for the season. I may also have a cracked rib from one of their players which just add's a bit more spice to them.

Quick question DB. If a 'keeper came to smoother the ball and got the ball into his body and the player he smothered it away from subsequently kicked the 'keeper in the face/ chest region what card would you dish out?

We all wanted it abandoned, well our team did anyway. We were all in such a bad state of mind and all we wanted to do was get pay-back and I think it would of seriously boiled over. Play the replay next week I think which could be feisty and got them twice more in the league so that's our grudge match for the season. I may also have a cracked rib from one of their players which just add's a bit more spice to them.

Quick question DB. If a 'keeper came to smoother the ball and got the ball into his body and the player he smothered it away from subsequently kicked the 'keeper in the face/ chest region what card would you dish out?

The way you describe it then it sounds like an accident as he was challenging for the ball. Whereas if he ran 15 yards and booted the keeper in the face then it'd obviously be a red card. I guess you had to be there.

And what age group are you? I swear for your age group 100 minutes would be game over.

The way you describe it then it sounds like an accident as he was challenging for the ball. Whereas if he ran 15 yards and booted the keeper in the face then it'd obviously be a red card. I guess you had to be there.

And what age group are you? I swear for your age group 100 minutes would be game over.

Under 15's. 40 minutes each way 10 each for ET but referee added 4 minutes on in the first half of ET when they got there 4th because I was down for apparently 3 minutes after being kicked and I was down for 30 seconds. We've had the same referee 3 games in a row which is ridiculous.

And the player in question ran full pelt for an extra couple of yards to kick and apparently "get the ball".

Archived