Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Burnley Post Match

Brilliant stuff. Two away wins against bogey teams and a win against Midlands Rivals. 3 Clean Sheets. 6 goals. Things are looking up. :D

Or are they....? :ph34r:

We'll get beat on Saturday, or may get a draw at best, beating bottom half teams is one thing but beating the Baggies is another.

Still, very happy.

We'll get beat on Saturday, or may get a draw at best, beating bottom half teams is one thing but beating the Baggies is another.

Still, very happy.

plus we are the main feature on the championship :rolleyes:

Please allow me a small indulgence - 13 points off 6th with a game in hand? Forward momentum. Not leaking goals. Possible loan signings to come. :whistle:

Yes yes I know "don't be stupid etc etc"

IF we beat West Brom, I'll allow myself to think like that. It's a tiny, tiny possibility, and it's getting congested up there - in other words, a team on a winning run could leapfrog several teams at a time.

But it'll never happen. We won't beat Brom.

Still, very happy.

On our day we can beat anyone. And TBH as I have said time and time again we seem to play better against rivals/bigger opposition, e.t.c...I can only link it to the fact there the games the players are "up for".

But before the game I am happy to say that I will take a draw on Saturday, after the game my view will probably have changed!

I'm sure there's an echo in 'ere at the minute. :whistle:

:ph34r:

Fook off! :P

Still, very happy.

Very happy indeed is the general consensus. The game on Saturday will be a tough test, the toughest of the 3, and it'll be a measure of how much work we need to do. I have predicted a 3-2 defeat on Saturday. But it should be a decent encounter. Kelly won't be able to set a defensive team and get something from it - West Brom have a great scoring record.

On our day we can beat anyone. And TBH as I have said time and time again we seem to play better against rivals/bigger opposition, e.t.c...I can only link it to the fact there the games the players are "up for".

But before the game I am happy to say that I will take a draw on Saturday, after the game my view will probably have changed!

Yeah but it would have to be 'our day' every single game. Look at the FA cup, you get the odd suprise with some crap League 2 team beating a prem side, but it would rarely happen.

If Mandaric had come in when he had planned, play-offs could have been a real possibility...

Just need to take this belief and momentum into next season, with a bit of added quality... we could certainly be up there

Archived