Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Artists You Have Every studio album for

What artists do you have every studio album for, which therefore gives you an excellent opportunity to rate them... I have every album for

U2

Simple Minds

Radiohead

The Cure

Talk Talk

David Sylvian

New Order

Joy Division

The Smiths

Kate Bush

Pink Floyd

REM

Bent

Aphex Twin

Massive Attack

Underworld

Portishead

Tricky

The Blue Nile

Japan

Coldplay

Archive

Sigur Ros

Thievery Corporation

Paul Weller

Depeche Mode

Arcade Fire :P

Muse

Foo Fighters

Have all of Radiohead's except for Pablo Honey, not really interested in that though.

Need the first 2 Green Day albums still.

Need Evil Empire by Rage.

So not many, most I'm looking for are hard to find unfortunately.

What artists do you have every studio album for, which therefore gives you an excellent opportunity to rate them... I have every album for

U2

Simple Minds

Radiohead

The Cure

Talk Talk

David Sylvian

New Order

Joy Division

The Smiths

Kate Bush

Pink Floyd

REM

Bent

Aphex Twin

Massive Attack

Underworld

Portishead

Tricky

The Blue Nile

Japan

Coldplay

Archive

Sigur Ros

Thievery Corporation

Paul Weller

Depeche Mode

You seem like a music equivalent of a fashion victim :P

You seem like a music equivalent of a fashion victim :P

Just love music mate unfortunately - whichever way you look at it !! It's my favourite thing in the world and what I find amazing is that it's a universal language - people from all cultures can become united because of it!! I'm sure there's worse than me :P

being a total music nut when I like a band I have to buy EVERYTHING they have ever done as a result I would probably be here for weeks if I was to type a list!!

Just love music mate unfortunately - whichever way you look at it !! It's my favourite thing in the world and what I find amazing is that it's a universal language - people from all cultures can become united because of it!! I'm sure there's worse than me :P

Yeah I understand I've got a son who's got everything ever done, music, words, everything by the Beach Boys, even though he wasn't alive when they were at their height plus 100's of LP and 100's CD's, been on the road in a band for 5 years or more. A Mrs who spends all day and every day writing music.

Unfortunately my music listening days are over as my ears are well and truly f*****d.

Yeah I understand I've got a son who's got everything ever done, music, words, everything by the Beach Boys, even though he wasn't alive when they were at their height plus 100's of LP and 100's CD's, been on the road in a band for 5 years or more. A Mrs who spends all day and every day writing music.

Unfortunately my music listening days are over as my ears are well and truly f*****d.

Bad news mate. You need some good chill music like Brian Eno or Daniel Lanois.

Your son sounds quite a cool guy actually, I love the Beach Boys with their Pet Sounds stuff rather than stuff like 'Surfin' Safari' etc.

Bad news mate. You need some good chill music like Brian Eno or Daniel Lanois.

Your son sounds quite a cool guy actually, I love the Beach Boys with their Pet Sounds stuff rather than stuff like 'Surfin' Safari' etc.

When I say f*****d I mean truly f*****d, it's not a volume problem. one ears gone completely and the other well if you did a graph of it it would look like our form over this season. :P:angry:

That reminds me a friend of a friend was in a Cafe in Scotland when the Beach Boy's god Only Knows came on, it ended up with 5 or 6 burly builders on their break all humming and singing along with it. A bit like the labour exchange scene in the Full Monty. Well funny apparently :D

U2

Simple Minds

Radiohead

The Cure

Talk Talk

David Sylvian

New Order

Joy Division

The Smiths

Kate Bush

Pink Floyd

REM

Bent

Aphex Twin

Massive Attack

Underworld

Portishead

Tricky

The Blue Nile

Japan

Coldplay

Archive

Sigur Ros

Thievery Corporation

Paul Weller

Depeche Mode

What no Lemon Jelly?

Looking at your list I would have thought they'd be right up your street :dunno:

............and you must be the only person I know other than myself to have "Real to Real Cacophony" in their collection which is one of the most under-rated albums of all time :thumbup:

Well impressed with the collection by the way probably got most of them myself!

What no Lemon Jelly?

Looking at your list I would have thought they'd be right up your street :dunno:

............and you must be the only person I know other than myself to have "Real to Real Cacophony" in their collection which is one of the most under-rated albums of all time :thumbup:

Yes, I haven't got any Lemon Jelly actually !! Don't really rate them - something to do with the songs about being in the bath and nice weather for ducks !!

Real to Real Cacophony is under-rated and so were Empires and Dance and Sons and Fascination/Sister Feelings Call albums too !!!

What no Lemon Jelly?

Good taste in music there Allen !! :thumbup:

Had it, it got nicked. Had it again, lent it and never got it back. Bought it on CD last year...played it twice and wondered why I ever thought it was good.

• 4 weeks later...

Radiohead

Nirvana

Sigur Ros

The Black Keys

Flaming Lips

Tracy Chapman

Neutral Milk Hotel

Beck

Jeff Buckley

Van Morrison

Yo la tengo

Loads more to, as with others i tend to do the same, if i like them i'll buy whatever they do.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived