Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Season ticket prices

Will season ticket prices next season..  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Increase or decrease?

• Increase
    • Decrease
    • Stay the same

I can't see any overiding reason for the club to change it, its more than likely it will stay the same, it would be quite harsh on us if now we're in the Milan era and have a bit of dosh they put them up, but they are not astronomically expensive so I can't see them going down either

I can't see any overiding reason for the club to change it, its more than likely it will stay the same, it would be quite harsh on us if now we're in the Milan era and have a bit of dosh they put them up, but they are not astronomically expensive so I can't see them going down either

I can remember a Pompey fan saying they increased steaply when they got taken over, but lets hope it doesn't happen here

If they are lowered they will benifit I think. More people will buy under Milan expecting much more of a better season. Eventually with more in the ground they can gain more money on beer, pies etc. :P:ph34r:

I can remember a Pompey fan saying they increased steaply when they got taken over, but lets hope it doesn't happen here

well that maybe to do with pompeys attendances, as they can only get 20,000 odd max.

Hopefully a drop,but can't see it!As one who was not going to bother getting one this season and with the erosion of the benefits(clubcard,cheap games every now and then)if the price goes up much i'll not bother next season. :(

Didn't MM say that there would be no early season ticket discount? Therefore I forsee either no change or a very small increase :angry:

By definition no early season discount means there will be healthy increase for a large number unless of course the actual standard price comes down - which I doubt very much will happen.

Seeing that we've been watching garbage for 3 seasons perhaps mandaric could do us a faver and drop season tickets by £50 perhaps, a good will gesture and also the amount of season tickets will nearly double in sales with a bright future ahead

I'm praying they'll stay the same,

this season has really killed me financially having an St which cost £245 wih a young adult on a early renewal. Plus 12 out of 17 away games at £40 each for tickets, travel and food plus I aim to do most of the remaining away games possibly with the exception of preston, I'm looking at £900 odd spent on footie this season. To achieve that next season I'd better get saving now! To put it brifly football in general everywhere is far too expensive.

Everyone who voted decrease is either

1. In a mental home
  2. Me
  3. A complete retard

Of course they are going to go up or stay the same

Bolton have reduced theirs for next season. So have a couple of other clubs. Its not that ridiculous.

Having said that, I'd agree that, on balance, they're not going to go down in price. Hopefully the quality of the product they're offering will go up....

Bolton have reduced theirs for next season. So have a couple of other clubs. Its not that ridiculous.

Having said that, I'd agree that, on balance, they're not going to go down in price. Hopefully the quality of the product they're offering will go up....

But bear in mind that Bolton and other Premiership clubs will get a shedload of extra TV dosh next season.

Our prices compare favourably with a lot of other clubs in this league. I'd expect Mandy to impose a £20-£30 rise next season, with maybe more to come if/when we win promotion.

If the money is used to help bring a new manager and some more signings, most folk won't mind.

But bear in mind that Bolton and other Premiership clubs will get a shedload of extra TV dosh next season.

Our prices compare favourably with a lot of other clubs in this league. I'd expect Mandy to impose a £20-£30 rise next season, with maybe more to come if/when we win promotion.

If the money is used to help bring a new manager and some more signings, most folk won't mind.

I don't see the relevance!

Erm...one word for you Ultra - MATHS.

...and a suggestion: do yours.

Loading ST prices £150 per ST will only bring in an extra £180,000 ~ not exactly going to bring in half the ****ing Brasil squad is it?! :rolleyes:

Yes but have you seen how much Bolton charge?!!!

We have some of the best prices in England let alone the region so to think they will go down with Mandaric in charge is simply craaazy!

Erm...one word for you Ultra - MATHS.

...and a suggestion: do yours.

Loading ST prices £150 per ST will only bring in an extra £180,000 ~ not exactly going to bring in half the ****ing Brasil squad is it?! :rolleyes:

not sure about your maths there daggers

if we sell 10,000 STs an extra £150 per ST would make £1.5 million

Archived