Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Crystal Palace 2 - 0 Leicester City

think all the kelly out rants are a bit reactionary.

Some of us have been saying he should go for sometime... :whistle:

Apparently he was waving the team forward but they still sat back and defended deep :blink:

The Queen waved at me once...and I've been wvaed at by the Pope. I did **** all.

If they have no respect for the manager, no fear for the repercussions...they'll not be doing anything different even if he gets a bloody set of semaphore flags out.

We've seen so many times this season that Kelly has no direct control over the team - they do what they want when they want. We need a new manager. Fact.

Another very good day out in terms of atmosphere and enjoyment but no doubt the decent support was let down by the players. We seem to be back to where we started with the midfield, even porter looked slow and inneffective. 1st half was a complete shambles, but 2nd we attacked a bit better and showed a desire to get something from the game. I think the 2nd flattered them a bit although they did keep the ball well last 10 minutes.

I dont really want to go into too much detail but I thought Horsfield should have been brought off after 10 minutes for Hammond as he did nothing again just like southend. I know everyone seems to be slating Hammond but he Made their defenders work which is more than can be said for Hume, porter Horsfield and Hughes.

All this feedback makes it sound like a repeat of the Burnley game and is what i imagined was going to be served up that's one of the reasons I chose not to go.

It's daylight robbery, the mealy mouthed utterings from Rk about what he expects from these type game is like he's announcing the crime before it happens.

In spite of the poor squad we have these games are winnable and the fact that we draw and lose so many is down to a lack of belief. Now I know I've said this before but the more I see, the fluctuating performances the more I believe it

Frankly it's not good enough. I can excuse losing but theses types of performances are unforgivable. I can excuse the poor quality of the loanees but I cannot accept the complete lack of resolve and commitment from them to the cause that is LCFC.

Boy I've seen some shitty players in my time but this lot take the biscuit with their complete lack of desire. Oh for a Coatsworth who was shite but sweated blood on our behalf and for a pittance compared to this lot.

This attitude lies firmly at the feet of one person RK if he can't motivate them knowing he's got the backing of MM then it pains me to say I'm coming off the fence and saying on your bike RK I've had enough.

All this feedback makes it sound like a repeat of the Burnley game and is what i imagined was going to be served up that's one of the reasons I chose not to go.

It's daylight robbery, the mealy mouthed utterings from Rk about what he expects from these type game is like he's announcing the crime before it happens.

In spite of the poor squad we have these games are winnable and the fact that we draw and lose so many is down to a lack of belief. Now I know I've said this before but the more I see, the fluctuating performances the more I believe it

Frankly it's not good enough. I can excuse losing but theses types of performances are unforgivable. I can excuse the poor quality of the loanees but I cannot accept the complete lack of resolve and commitment from them to the cause that is LCFC.

Boy I've seen some shitty players in my time but this lot take the biscuit with their complete lack of desire. Oh for a Coatsworth who was shite but sweated blood on our behalf and for a pittance compared to this lot.

This attitude lies firmly at the feet of one person RK if he can't motivate them knowing he's got the backing of MM then it pains me to say I'm coming off the fence and saying on your bike RK I've had enough.

I'll be interested to read Babylon's comment about Kelly's supposed insistence that we were going there to win.

View from a Blackpool fan

I took my lad to watch the game today. I don't know too much about football as I support Blackpool but I can say I ma independent although i wanted to Leicester to win.

To be honest i was shocked, I'm used to watching league 1 football so I know all about crap football. I have seen Leicester sides before and they generally try and play football. Today they neither tried or looked like playing football, I could call it cloud abuse. Don't get me wrong both teams were poor and had little ambition. Your right back was one of the worst perfomances I have ever seen, he looked completely phased and lost the ball in possession or with wild passes - I mean hoofs to no one. Send Horsfield back what a complete cart horse. Hume at least tried but I think he is better placed in our division than yours.

Sorry to depress you all just an honest opinion. The plus side was excellent support you sang all the way through the game and for that deserved more. Best of luck for the rest of the season, I'm sure things will get better.

I took my lad to watch the game today. I don't know too much about football as I support Blackpool but I can say I ma independent although i wanted to Leicester to win.

To be honest i was shocked, I'm used to watching league 1 football so I know all about crap football. I have seen Leicester sides before and they generally try and play football. Today they neither tried or looked like playing football, I could call it cloud abuse. Don't get me wrong both teams were poor and had little ambition. Your right back was one of the worst perfomances I have ever seen, he looked completely phased and lost the ball in possession or with wild passes - I mean hoofs to no one. Send Horsfield back what a complete cart horse. Hume at least tried but I think he is better placed in our division than yours.

Sorry to depress you all just an honest opinion. The plus side was excellent support you sang all the way through the game and for that deserved more. Best of luck for the rest of the season, I'm sure things will get better.

Some interesting thoughts there and mainly true assessment. Why was a Blackpool fan at the game?

Some interesting thoughts there and mainly true assessment. Why was a Blackpool fan at the game?

Probably because as he says he knows nothing about football, saw Palace & Taylor V's LCFC & Kelly and thought hmmmm this game will have F-All to do with football.

Good to see Stearman doing well in Maybury's absence, then. lol lol lol

Well we got speaking to a Palace fan coming out of the ground and he said we deserved a point if not more :o He said Scowcroft and Taylor are both useless, the penalty wasn't a penalty, and apparently Jordan is looking to sell up. This fan said he was fed up of Palace, he drives up every week from Portsmouth and is getting sick of it.

We're not that bad.

Embarrassing to be fair. I know I've had a fair bit to drink, but that was a disgrace. We had about 5 shots all game, and really didn't deserve anything out of the game. Palace wqere poor, but they took two of their chazncers and we took none. Simple facts are if you take no chances you win no games. Not at all impressed today.

Though I had shit loads of fun in the ground, and the whole way home after the game.

That has to be one of the worst games i've listened too. Most of the time it was just barber and sinclair trying to fill time. i'm usually very tense and nervous listening, but i felt nothing really today after the first few minutes, apart from a bit of depression.

Embarrassing to be fair. I know I've had a fair bit to drink, but that was a disgrace. We had about 5 shots all game, and really didn't deserve anything out of the game. Palace wqere poor, but they took two of their chazncers and we took none. Simple facts are if you take no chances you win no games. Not at all impressed today.

Though I had shit loads of fun in the ground, and the whole way home after the game.

Can't really remember much of the game, but what a day out :D

Met Fez, TPH and maybes, pre and post match in the Wetherspoons was the best, quality day out and Kelly needs to learn that Hughes isn't a winger and... ahhh **** it, just sack him he's useless.

Edited to say, I met joeb aswell :D

Can't really remember much of the game, but what a day out :D

Met Fez, TPH and maybes, pre and post match in the whetherspoons was the best, quality day out and Kelly needs to learn that Hughes isn't a winger and... ahhh **** it, just sack him he's useless.

Edited to say, imet joeb aswell :D

Hey product placement..I like it! :ph34r:

I really hope Leeds don't beat us on Tuesday.

Sounded like a tactical joke today tbh. Hughes is not a right winger, and playing a defensive man in front of Stearman can only further hurt his confidence. Yes, Yeates may not track back, but adds another spark in midfield. RK has to trust his fullbacks enough not to play someone who's woefully inept on the right wing just because it's defensively a better option.

I think the loans and signings (excluding Newton) have had their trial period. I've seen them twice and heard them on the radio everytime since the WBA game. Jarrett works hard and I'd certainly keep him in the side over Johnson but Horsefield can't carry on staying in the side just because he got two against Coventry. There's not been enough since. Yeates should be starting, but hopefully at least we'll have Newton there now rather than Hughes. Cadamarteri should be coming off the bench more. etc etc. Basically, we need changes for the Leeds game. Get the successful back 4 of Maybury, Nils, McAuley and Kisnorbo back in, hopefully Maybury will be fit. Newton on the right, and someone other than Horsefield up front.

Lets face the truth Kelly needs to go because he doesnt know enough about the tactics and substitutions I know he hasnt had much money but to put a RB on when were going for an equaliser is stupidity beyond belief!! We need someone who has got abit of managerial experience in this division.

Archived