Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Crystal Palace 2 - 0 Leicester City

Funny you should ask...I think we should give Taylor a second crack of the whip :ph34r:

KELLY OUT! :@

Disgraceful performance.

If ever there were reasons to highlight why this cock of a manager shouldnt be in charge this is it.

Last 10 minutes we are losing- but Palace have about 60% posession (and are still attacking us, going for the 2nd)? Hows that work then? Yes, thats it thats what teams do when thwy like to win isnt it! When we go in front we try and hold it like against Southend and we got our just rewards.

We gave up that game with a whimper, not even the slightest bit of fight and its a disgrace.

Lets face it, Rob Kelly has been outclassed by the tactical genius that is Peter Taylor.

We Need To Use The Rest Of This Season To Look At Players To Keep For Next And Give Some Youngsters A Crack. As For RK I Think He Did A Job For Us When It Was Needed But He Has Reched His Pinnacle For This Level At This Time. Not Going To Happen But Holloway Would Give Us The Character We Need To Get Near The Play Off Next Year And Take Us Up The Year After.

We Need To Use The Rest Of This Season To Look At Players To Keep For Next And Give Some Youngsters A Crack. As For RK I Think He Did A Job For Us When It Was Needed But He Has Reched His Pinnacle For This Level At This Time. Not Going To Happen But Holloway Would Give Us The Character We Need To Get Near The Play Off Next Year And Take Us Up The Year After.

Sorry to go on but I'm in awe of your work with the shift button. It's like extreme German, but English. Sort of. :ph34r:

Please Do Not Be In Awe It Is Just A Bad Habbit I will try to stop.

lol

Please don't!

Anyway. Some people's reactions seem a bit knee-jerk again. Before the start of the season the realists (and I don't claim to have been one!) were fully expecting a mid-lower table finish. And where are we now?

You win some you lose some. Kelly clearly isn't the man to take the club forward, I'm just looking forward to this season finishing so we can get on with the real business in the summer.

That's when it gets interesting and when we can hopefully start to shake off our currently ingrained mediocrity.

Knee Jerk Reactions Are Always Going To Happen On Days Like These. I Like To Take Stock Of Things And Look At The Bigger Picture. We Will Move On Up Of That I am Sure.

As For Me I Have Followed Todays Game From A District In Sierra Leone Called Leicester (Gen Up) Am Having No Luck In Turning The Local West African Man U, Arsenal And Chelsea Fans But Will Keep Trying. I'm Quite Lucky As I am Off To The Beach For A Swim And A Few Beers To Forget Todays Shambles And Look Forward To UK vs Rest Of THe World Game Tomorrow In Freetown National Stadium We Won 4 - 0 Before Christmas So This Is The Rematch.

Knee Jerk Reactions Are Always Going To Happen On Days Like These. I Like To Take Stock Of Things And Look At The Bigger Picture. We Will Move On Up Of That I am Sure.

As For Me I Have Followed Todays Game From A District In Sierra Leone Called Leicester (Gen Up) Am Having No Luck In Turning The Local West African Man U, Arsenal And Chelsea Fans But Will Keep Trying. I'm Quite Lucky As I am Off To The Beach For A Swim And A Few Beers To Forget Todays Shambles And Look Forward To UK vs Rest Of THe World Game Tomorrow In Freetown National Stadium We Won 4 - 0 Before Christmas So This Is The Rematch.

Is It A Form Of Tourettes :D

Sounded awful. Rob Kelly has to go but its not all down to him, even our better players cant seem to get themselves in the right frame of mind.

Paying fans are being insulted.

Apparently he was waving the team forward but they still sat back and defended deep :blink:

Kelly should be replaced either now or defo at the end of the season.

Also maybe Pearce or Curbs might be on the market (summer), we cannot afford to keep Kelly as boss.

He has no experience and can't seem to get the players going for matches. :dunno:

We had better beat Leeds. <_<

we've just had a 6 game unbeaten run.

we lose to a team 6 places above us in the table, who by all accounts played pretty well.

think all the kelly out rants are a bit reactionary.

It isn't about one result at all.

It is about our continued approach to games.

And the fact that we haven't looked a good side in one single League game all season.

Archived