Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Elvis Hammond

Alright, Thracian says 10.

Fryatt's scored 3, Horsfield has scored 4, Yeates has scored one Hughes has scored 3.

I make that 11, and thats to say that none of those players were "involved" in the scoreing of any other goals this season, which is garbage.

When did Horsfield score four?. Have I missed a couple?

Hammond will be gone in the summer, he's simply not good enough to move this club forward, as with alot of crud at this club!!!

To be honest there is so much crud at this club we'd need to loan in an earthmover to sort it out. I don't see why Hammond should be singled out for special treatment.

When did Horsfield score four?. Have I missed a couple?

Scored them for Leeds. I don't see why he shouldn't be credited with them they were in this division and they were this season, should make up partly for the fact Hammonds played more games than him.

Or if you want to take that away from him for no apparent reason then Hughes as a direct assist in the league and so does Yeates making the total back up to 11.

Again, this is all direct stats, this isn't counting the goals they were "Involved in" :rolleyes:

Which ever way you want to look at it's a very incorrect statement.

To be honest there is so much crud at this club we'd need to loan in an earthmover to sort it out. I don't see why Hammond should be singled out for special treatment.

Hammond get's the same treatment from me as any other underachieving or 'not up to the job' player. It's not personal just factual, he's not the type of player or talented enough to take this club forward

I'm getting confused here... is this including or excluding the goals that:

a) Elvis has had rightfully disallowed

b) The goals Elvis might have scored if the offside rule was abolished

c) The goals Elvis would have scored if he was any good.

And WHY should I discard Elvis' career stats?

Am I to believe that he is going to suddenly discover some ability he never previously possessed?

Hammond not as bad as people make out. He's got very good pace, and he's pretty strong. His first touch has improved immensly since he first joined and he has a positive effect on the team, although I wouldn't exactly say he's a good footballer. His shots are often comical and he often prevents us from scoring from playing the wrong pass. I think we should start him on Saturday, but I still prefer Fryatt and Hume.

Hammond not as bad as people make out. He's got very good pace, and he's pretty strong. His first touch has improved immensly since he first joined and he has a positive effect on the team, although I wouldn't exactly say he's a good footballer. His shots are often comical and he often prevents us from scoring from playing the wrong pass. I think we should start him on Saturday, but I still prefer Fryatt and Hume.

I think Hammond will never be good enough but i want him to start on saturday because the Horse is useless and I dont think Fryatt is ready! Play him the 90mins and lets finally decide on him! I don't like judging him on one game but i'm getting bored of this argument!

I think Hammond will never be good enough but i want him to start on saturday because the Horse is useless and I dont think Fryatt is ready! Play him the 90mins and lets finally decide on him! I don't like judging him on one game but i'm getting bored of this argument!

did u go dovelands school? (nothing to do with what youve posted)

I'm getting confused here... is this including or excluding the goals that:

a) Elvis has had rightfully disallowed

b) The goals Elvis might have scored if the offside rule was abolished

c) The goals Elvis would have scored if he was any good.

And WHY should I discard Elvis' career stats?

Am I to believe that he is going to suddenly discover some ability he never previously possessed?

Hammond has got ability. Just because you don't want to recognise it and would rather quote meaningless statistics, given the circumstances, to somehow emphasise that opinion is, I guess something I'll have to put up with.

But we were talking about the City team of now and the performances of this season rather than the distant past...or at least I was.

The goals and assists don't include anything disallowed - rightly or wrongly - but include them by all means if you wish!

Archived