Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Trust to Survey Fans Before QPR Game

And that's going to make a difference because?......

Jesus wept!

The Trust do something positively positive for once and you berate them for it.

What exactly is wrong with a supporters organisation asking it's supporters for opinions?

Jesus wept!

What exactly is wrong with a supporters organisation asking it's supporters for opinions?

Agreed.

I hope this represents a shift in focus for them now, that they can carry this forward, maintain a visible presence and adopt some other issues as well. If they are perceived as a one-issue organisation this will hit them too.

It is vital that they are seen to be proactive on fan-based issues if they want to enlarge membership and carry any form of kudos with Mandaric.

Well done for taking the first step Foxes Trust ~ but this is the first of many that are needed :thumbup:

Jesus wept!

I will be there tomorrow and they will sure as hell get an opinion from me :mad: timewasters!

Agreed.

I hope this represents a shift in focus for them now, that they can carry this forward, maintain a visible presence and adopt some other issues as well. If they are perceived as a one-issue organisation this will hit them too.

It is vital that they are seen to be proactive on fan-based issues if they want to enlarge membership and carry any form of kudos with Mandaric.

Well done for taking the first step Foxes Trust ~ but this is the first of many that are needed :thumbup:

In a nutshell. :thumbup:

I'm happy to pay full whack if it means there will be investment in the team.

I don't think fans have to be enticed down to LCFC like they used to be.

Really?

What games have you been watching lately?

I may fork out for an increase if Mandaric uses it to pay for, among other things, Kelly's compo.

If he lets Kelly stay it won't matter what the price is - I won't be renewing, simple as.

Really?

What games have you been watching lately?

I may fork out for an increase if Mandaric uses it to pay for, among other things, Kelly's compo.

If he lets Kelly stay it won't matter what the price is - I won't be renewing, simple as.

I'm all for accepting it probably taking 3 years to get back in the Premiership but not with Kelly at the helm.

Shame that the Trust has taken several years and the removal of any perceived importance to now start thinking and acting in a more professional manner.

I think their membership will continue to decrease on a par with Leed's home attendances.

Spoke to 100 people? Whats the point??? You could put a questionaire on here and get a response of 5 times that in a day.

Not everyone has access to the internet and surely it's a good idea to get a cross section of people with different lifestyles.

Not everyone has access to the internet and surely it's a good idea to get a cross section of people with different lifestyles.

Yea...we bain't loiking them folks with different loifstoiles around these paaarts.

Archived