Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

LCFC signings that pleasantly surprised you.

Davie Gibson for £25,000 or so from Hibernian. That was over 40 years and the sooner we find someone else who is vaguelly good enough to clean his boots the better.

:rolleyes: So he excitied you when he signed then did he? I bet you followed his career at Hibs very carefully.

Rab Douglas

From Glasgow Celtic (Summer of 2005)

At the time when we signed him Craig Levein was quoted saying 'By signing Rab this shows the rest of league that we mean business'

I had high hopes for us that season. Especially when Momo Sylla had followed his former team mate south of border to join the Scottish reject revolution that was unfolding at the Walkers

:laugh: Lineker and Shilton high profile signings! Oh dear. :nono:

Predictable one but Collymore for me. Such a buzz about the place when we signed him. We've always signed idiots but at least they used to be quality footballers too.

At the time I was quite pleased with the signings of Darren Eadie and Lee Morris. Poor bastards.

Shilton was one of my hero's :cry:

Itlalia 90, i know he wasn't playing for Leicester at the time and should have least saved one penalty in his career but still...?

But he wasn't a high profile 'signing' he was a schoolboy at LCFC, so when we signed him no-one knew who he was!!! Except perhaps his parents... :whistle:

Archived