Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ed 1

Players-Incoming & Outgoing for the Close Season

Smacks of lazy journalism to me. They no doubt read somewhere of interest in a Leciester player call Paddy and picked the wrong name. :P

i think your right, but i really hope this is true.

All it is is the media. They realise Fulham are a bit short of defenders and they just start something off to look good in there paper. They obviously read about Kisnorbo somewhere and got the wrong Paddy and put McCarthy instead. Big mistake considering most of us would pay to get rid of him, let alone sell him lol

I'm unsure on Idiakez. There's no doubt he was quality for Derby in the 2004/05 season and was still very productive the season after. But this season for Southampton he's been dreadful apparently and nowhere near the standard he was for Derby. Have his legs gone like Andy Johnson? We've had too many central midfielders who can't pull the strings anymore and i'd rather us not have to go through it again.

Yes could be right I suppose about Idiakez. Bird's Uncle is a Saints fan and just says Idiakez can't get in the team and not good enough :dunno:

I can't see any transfer business being done until MM knows what division we will be playing in and who the manager will be. RK will certainly go but it's a real problem as to who would want to manage LCFC.

I know we have been linked to him about 100 times this season but the move may be unlikely if Toddy performs like he did yesterday. I know he only came off the bench but he looked in fantastic form with a couple of shots. He looks explosive and hungry which is what we need but with Cole at Birmingham and now Todorov featuring in the first team again (fan power who have swamped the forums asking for his inclusion), maybe that means he will actually get a new contract there after all. Maybe we missed our chance by not pushing for a deal in January??

I know we have been linked to him about 100 times this season but the move may be unlikely if Toddy performs like he did yesterday. I know he only came off the bench but he looked in fantastic form with a couple of shots. He looks explosive and hungry which is what we need but with Cole at Birmingham and now Todorov featuring in the first team again (fan power who have swamped the forums asking for his inclusion), maybe that means he will actually get a new contract there after all. Maybe we missed our chance by not pushing for a deal in January??

Yeah, I saw that too. Good shot on the turn and a good save. Then I realised Leicester were linked with him :blink:

I think it was more that Todarov wanted to pursue a Pompy starting place. If what is said in the papers is true we did everything right but he just did not want to come. And why would he ? We can't attract good players becauase we play boring football with no attackive mindset.

Archived