Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ed 1

Players-Incoming & Outgoing for the Close Season

Arsenal is releasing Mathieu Flamini.

A possible transfer target - but sadly not in League One, I'm afraid.

I could maybe see him coming here. Alliadere is out of contract to I am led to believe.

Boro were supposedly on the brink of signing him until Van Persie got crocked earlier this year.

Boro or Leicester? :dunno:

lol

Leicester they have Rob Kelly in charge :D

and more chance of first team football

Are you kidding me?

Flamini's played in a Champions League Final why the fu*k would he come to Leicester?

I understand that. But if we are prepared to offer him first team football then that may sway him a little. I agree he is a good player and probably has better offers but it was just a thought.

lets just hope we get some positive signings that prove to be worth their money, and lets hope kelly ( if still in charge when it comes to it ) doesn't squander his chance with money like taylor did, that was the turning point for this club, spending 5 million on akinbiyi, lets hope kelly ( or whoever is manager ) uses the money more efficiently!

lets just hope we get some positive signings that prove to be worth their money, and lets hope kelly ( if still in charge when it comes to it ) doesn't squander his chance with money like taylor did, that was the turning point for this club, spending 5 million on akinbiyi, lets hope kelly ( or whoever is manager ) uses the money more efficiently!

MM would never let that happen...time to move on from whats past (taylors era etc) and concentrate on what happens in the summer and beyond!

...and lets hope kelly ( if still in charge when it comes to it ) doesn't squander his chance with money like taylor did, that was the turning point for this club, spending 5 million on akinbiyi, lets hope kelly ( or whoever is manager ) uses the money more efficiently!

Dont Say That! :frusty::mad:

....How many times do we have to be over this, if you want a fit, motivated team thats augmented with good signings and sees the shite moved out you DO NOT want Kelly to be here... thankfully I'd expect MM to know this.

LEICESTER CITY RUMOURS

Leicester and mandaric are looking at abroad and English based playersm, as they believe that looking abroad will give them more options, in the Summer they will look to bring in to boost their push to the Premiership.

jon dahl tomasson (season long loan)

aki rihilati

johan elmander

mauro esposito

renato civelli

eddie Johnson (young american)

jeremy matthieu

derek riordan

Marcus bignot

Chris shuker

quinton fortune

ishmael Miller

bjarni vidarsson

there are also reported players that are being scouted in sweden, Australia (More of them!;) ) and even yugoslavia (serbia and montenegro)

This post was on football rumours website today. Any thoughts?

LEICESTER CITY RUMOURS

Leicester and mandaric are looking at abroad and English based playersm, as they believe that looking abroad will give them more options, in the Summer they will look to bring in to boost their push to the Premiership.

aki rihilati

johan elmander

mauro esposito

renato civelli

jeremy matthieu

derek riordan

Marcus bignot

Chris shuker

quinton fortune

ishmael Miller

bjarni vidarsson

there are also reported players that are being scouted in sweden, Australia (More of them!;) ) and even yugoslavia (serbia and montenegro)

comical. there is no chance anyone will know this as they dont even know who the manager is. and it comes from Football rumours so there is certainly no truth in it.

LEICESTER CITY RUMOURS

aki rihilati

johan elmander

mauro esposito

renato civelli

jeremy matthieu

derek riordan

Marcus bignot

Chris shuker

quinton fortune

ishmael Miller

bjarni vidarsson

That sounds like Portsmouth under Perrin.

Archived