Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Song that means most to you and why?

Which song means most to you and why?

For me it has to be Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. The song is about a pop star having to go on stage, even though inside he is depressed and full of anxiety - doing anything not to go on stage. Basically this relates to my life a few months ago, when I quit Teaching, but speaks of that dreaded journey to work, full of anxiety and dread, with panic attacks being common.

It's a great song that makes the hairs of my neck stand up !!

love spreads - the stone roses, because it was playing when i decided to say summat to someone :cool:

gay bar - electric 6, because it was playing on the radio (mark and lard) in the theater when my daughter was born, of course she couldn't have a decent tune playing! :rolleyes:

all you good good people - embrace, because the death sentence video ALWAYS brings a tear to my eye (as does the song, thinking about the video) and always makes me hate the death sentence more everytime i hear it.

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith was mine and my ex-girlfriend's song - whenever I hear it now it reminds me of the times we had together and what it might have been like if we hadn't split up

(read: if she hadn't dumped me :ph34r: )

Would have to be the fray- how to save a life

Just makes me think about a life in a real way and especially the video which is very 'graphic' and also because i have exactly the same voice as the lead singer and i am probably better THAN him infact. :rolleyes:

You do something to me - Paul Weller... for reasons best kept to myself and the other person involved. :blush:

Also, and a bit deeper this one, Seven Seconds by Neneh (sp?) Cherry. Was listening to it on TV when I learnt my Dad had died. :cry:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived