Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Weso

Being one of Weso's biggests fans (pre monumentous injuries) it was great to see him back in the team yesterday, but what the mince was he picked for? Not started a game since January and has only made 2 sub appearances since then. No real reason for him to not be playing either, unless we weren't told. So why suddenly draft him back in completely un-fit and expect him to boss the midfield? It's beggers belief why he's not been playing anyway, or at least have been coming on off the bench after another barn storming display from 2 of the following Hughes/Tiatto/Jarrett/Johnson in the past several games to build up some match fitness, something his game massively relies upon.

I hope he did play well given the circumstances, and I hope he now plays the remaining 5 games. But he's been handled so badly by our club at times.

Completely agree with what Ric said. Either something's going on in the background or he's just been handled plain badly. Hopefully with a decent pre-season next season (if he's even still here!) then he could do some damage for us next season. But how he's gone from first team to a couple of sub appearences, then out of the squad altogether to back in the side from seemingly nowhere amazes me. What must he be thinking?

Completely agree with what Ric said. Either something's going on in the background or he's just been handled plain badly. Hopefully with a decent pre-season next season (if he's even still here!) then he could do some damage for us next season. But how he's gone from first team to a couple of sub appearences, then out of the squad altogether to back in the side from seemingly nowhere amazes me. What must he be thinking?

' This is brilliant. I train a few times a week in the morning. Go and play Pool with Stearz in the afternoon, mwayte. Then have the weekends off '

Some life!

' This is brilliant. I train a few times a week in the morning. Go and play Pool with Stearz in the afternoon, mwayte. Then have the weekends off '

Some life!

No wonder our promising youngsters rarely progress after their initial breakthrough into the first team. Makes you wonder if they're actually being managed...

Some life!

Hey! thats pretty much what my Easter has degenerated into! just replace the training ground with Cannons gym :whistle: ... jesus! and i need to do some revision at some point as well! :rolleyes::frusty:

Being one of Weso's biggests fans (pre monumentous injuries) it was great to see him back in the team yesterday, but what the mince was he picked for? Not started a game since January and has only made 2 sub appearances since then. No real reason for him to not be playing either, unless we weren't told. So why suddenly draft him back in completely un-fit and expect him to boss the midfield? It's beggers belief why he's not been playing anyway, or at least have been coming on off the bench after another barn storming display from 2 of the following Hughes/Tiatto/Jarrett/Johnson in the past several games to build up some match fitness, something his game massively relies upon.

I hope he did play well given the circumstances, and I hope he now plays the remaining 5 games. But he's been handled so badly by our club at times.

:thumbup:. You couldn't make it up really. Managerial comic capers.

So, was he?

Kelly said he played well but as he has masterminded our downfall, i dont particularly want to believe anything this cockskull says anymore.

It must have been a good game for him because his leg is still in one piece!

......not quite true but you get what I mean.

Now there’s an idea with promise! Cheap and Convenient! :thumbup::cool:

Pritt sticks all round then!?

Rub some on the seat to the bloke that annoys you the most at the match and make him watch the whole 90 minutes instead of leaving after 75!

He was very good , when the ball came out around the edge of the 18yard box he would get it and distrubute it calmly and think about where he was passing it too!if it wasnt for the other 10 players on the field we might have snaffled a win. But to be fair to fryatt and hume they cant do much when they are not getting a sniff of the ball because of our shiiiite midfield.

Hughes's idea of a through ball was passing it to a defender in the 15 minutes of madness he came on for, and his effort on goal again was utter shite, i would say in the region of 20 foot over the bar.

so heres my player ratings

Hendo= 4 because from what i could see the goals where hard saves and it wasnt his fault that he had to deal with so many shots.

Kinky= 3 quite poor really never looked settled.

Kenton= 3 same as kinky he didnt lookcomfortable with the ball at all.

Nissa= 2 oh dear what a game he had, passing was wful and his long passes down the line to levi where awful they kept going out for throwins.

Maybury= 3 looked crap from where i was, poor distribution never really looked a threat when teaming up with newton on the odd occasion.

Newton= 5 he actually played quite well imo one of our best players.

Jarrett=2 too shit to comment on

Weso= 7 good game and could have been a threat in a decent side good passes but nothing ever really came off for him because of the players in front.

Levi= 4 wasnt his best game.

Hume= 4 ran around alot, but again it was the midfields faultfor having nothing to offer him.

Fryatt= 4 decent at times. one word midfield.

Subs

Hughes= 1 his usual self did fook all.

Horsfield= -500 missed an open goal and offered nothing

What Kelly was thinking bringing these pair on is beyond me.

KELLY " where getting raped, i no ill bring geoff and steven on they will solve all my problems"

rant over

Archived