Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

All new relegation counter

Guest seanfox778

crap this is what i got

18 barnsley 46 -25 53

19 QPR 46 -15 50

20 hull 46 -17 49

21 leeds 46 -23 49

22 leicester 46 -22 48

23 southend46 -30 44

24 luton 46 -24 41

Luton, Southend and Hull will be the 3 teams we'll be waving goodbye to. Even after we lose to Birmingham, Preston and maybe even Barnsley.

Off topic, can double J (Jason Jarrett) play against Preston?

18 leicester 52

19 QPR 49

20 Barnsley 47

21 Leeds 46

22 Hull 45

23 Southend 42

24 Luton 40

well thats what i got, that would be good .. i put us to draw with brum, loose vs preston, beat barnsssleehhhh, and draw v wolves, same old draw last game of the season, always happens with us

Luton, Southend and Hull will be the 3 teams we'll be waving goodbye to. Even after we lose to Birmingham, Preston and maybe even Barnsley.

Off topic, can double J (Jason Jarrett) play against Preston?

Do we want him to play?

Do we want him to play?

:dunno:

He's really up and down for me, he'll do something and you think he has something about him....then he'll do something and you like "he is sooooooooooooo dire!"

On the morning on May 5th, prior to the last match of the season I have:

Leicester in 19th place on 48 points but needing a win or a draw against Wolves to guarantee safety - I have Wolves needing a win to guarantee a play-off spot.

Barnsley in 20th position needing a win against West Brom to guarantee safety - I have West Brom needing a win to stand any chance at getting into the play-offs.

Leeds in 21st place needing a win against Derby to avoid relegation (and Southend to lose or draw) - I have Derby needing a win to stand any chance at automatic promotion.

Southend in 22nd place needing a win against Southampton to avoid relegation (and Leeds to draw or lose) - Southampton needing a win to guarantee a play-off spot.

Damn, if things turn out like this it's going to be a tense and exciting last day of the season.

:clap:

On the morning on May 5th, prior to the last match of the season I have:

Leicester in 19th place on 48 points but needing a win or a draw against Wolves to guarantee safety - I have Wolves needing a win to guarantee a play-off spot.

Barnsley in 20th position needing a win against West Brom to guarantee safety - I have West Brom needing a win to stand any chance at getting into the play-offs.

Leeds in 21st place needing a win against Derby to avoid relegation (and Southend to lose or draw) - I have Derby needing a win to stand any chance at automatic promotion.

Southend in 22nd place needing a win against Southampton to avoid relegation (and Leeds to draw or lose) - Southampton needing a win to guarantee a play-off spot.

Damn, if things turn out like this it's going to be a tense and exciting last day of the season.

:clap:

Can see a lot of clubs (including us) being in the mix right up until the last day... just hope its our kop that's singing the great escape on 90 minutes :unsure:

Can see a lot of clubs (including us) being in the mix right up until the last day... just hope its our kop that's singing the great escape on 90 minutes :unsure:

it wouldnt really be a great escape though, leeds staying up will be the great escape. for us it will be like not making it to the end of a slide. :whistle::ph34r:

it wouldnt really be a great escape though, leeds staying up will be the great escape. for us it will be like not making it to the end of a slide. :whistle::ph34r:

Well if it all comes down to the Wolves game and we some how manage to pull it off... I'll start it off :cool:

Back on topic... if we beat Barnsley can we still go down with those three points?

I really don't think Leeds will go down, Luton and Southend will, with us, Hull or Barnsley.

Its a crucial game at Oakwell.

unfortunatley i agree with you

Archived