Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weggy1976

Joey could have saved us !

Joey Gudjonsson could have been the difference...... the thrive and eagerness to get the ball forward, and the ability to score from nothing.

Anyone know why he isn't featuring at Burnley.

We didn't have £150k or something. Couold be very very costly when in div 1 ?

He's not featuring at Burnley because he's overrated.

You must be forgetting all the times he gave the ball away needlessly, smashed the ball miles over the bar when good alternative balls were available or just couldn't be arsed to track back.

One good game then four bad ones.

He's better than the current bunch, I'll give you that, but to suggest he is the difference between a garbage team and a mediocre team is stupid.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

You must be forgetting all the times he gave the ball away needlessly, smashed the ball miles over the bar when good alternative balls were available or just couldn't be arsed to track back.

He's better than the current bunch, I'll give you that, but to suggest he is the difference between a garbage team and a mediocre team is stupid.

mmmmmmmmm - but you have just hit the nail on the head. He is better than the current crop.......and at the moment thats all we need. I know he is no premiership footballer.......but we aren't a premiership club, we are only just a championship club. And with that he would have been enough.

Yes he may give the ball away when attempting to break a team down. But I'd rather that than the pass it backwards and sideways midfield that we currently have. And yet they still manage to give it away cheaply. Rather have someone who at least TRIED to break teams down !!

agreed

the best of a bad bunch

Joey Gudjohson was an amazing player, we should have never let him go. We weren’t in this position last season when he was playing. Burnley made the signing of the century when they managed to fend off premiership teams for his signature. You can see how well Burnley has done since he joined.

I think Elvis is Hammond is a good player because he has pace.

Kelly is a good coach.

Young and Hungry is our policy for signing players, it’s the way forward for this football club. Just look at Matty Fryatt, he should have been in the England world cup squad.

I love the PHG remix, I wave my flag and dance when it’s played. It was great on Saturday. Everyone was dancing just before the second half, so much fun.

I love the pin stripe design for our new kit.

I wouldn’t want to mess with an angry Mike Stowell

Milan Mandaric has ruined this club.

Chris Coleman.

Go McCarthy. I love reading his captains comments, I’m so interested what he has to say on current affairs.

A week in life on Elvis Hammond, very interesting read in Saturday’s match day program. Great to know what our star striker gets up to during the week.

Stearman is the next Gary Neville, why would want to sell him to Sunderland?

One of my top 10 ‘Being a Leicester fan’ moments was watching my team throw away 3-1 advantage against Fulham eventually losing 4-3 in injury time to get knocked out of the cup. It was well worth paying £60 for a night out to see that magical event unfold.

We won’t be relegated. Kelly is good coach, he showed that last season. Anyway we’ve got enough points and the players to survive this season.

I want to thank Kelly for keeping us up last season. Nothing to do with Graydon.

League 1 football is a fun. I can’t wait to win the LDV vans trophy, what a laugh it will be.

Alan Maybury is as good as any defender in this league. I think he has the experience and should be retained for next season.

Bernie is so the best. All Leicester fans should be like Bernie

‘Jobber Give Us Wave’ It’s brilliant how he gets exclusive perks from the club and gets invited to all the clubs events (new kit launch photo shoot) because he’s fat and takes his shirts off.

Levi porter can be as good as Aaron Lennon.

We can beat Birmingham, honest.

We're In It Together

Keep The Faith

Joey Gudjohson was an amazing player, we should have never let him go. We weren't in this position last season when he was playing.

Last season we'd just lost to Plymouth on January 24th team for that game was:

City: Douglas, McCarthy ©, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Stearman, Wesolowski, Gudjonsson, Hughes, Maybury (Smith 56), Fryatt (Hammond 70), De Vries (Hume 70). Subs not used: O'Grady, Hamill.

Our league position was:

20 Sheffield Wed 305461618258819-13 30

21 Brighton 3045618211861226-17 28

22 Leicester City 3046518171591123-11 26

23 Millwall 302587193661523-20 26

24 Crewe 3035720281591335-30 22

Joey's Record for last season:

Name Start Sub

Joey Gudjonsson 40 2

You were saying!

Last season we'd just lost to Plymouth on January 24th team for that game was:

City: Douglas, McCarthy ©, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Stearman, Wesolowski, Gudjonsson, Hughes, Maybury (Smith 56), Fryatt (Hammond 70), De Vries (Hume 70). Subs not used: O'Grady, Hamill.

Our league position was:

20 Sheffield Wed 305461618258819-13 30

21 Brighton 3045618211861226-17 28

22 Leicester City 3046518171591123-11 26

23 Millwall 302587193661523-20 26

24 Crewe 3035720281591335-30 22

Joey's Record for last season:

Name Start Sub

Joey Gudjonsson 40 2

You were saying!

Errr…. Joey was actually pretty rubbish!!!

Thanks for backing that up with the stats

Joey Gudjonsson could have been the difference...... the thrive and eagerness to get the ball forward, and the ability to score from nothing.

Anyone know why he isn't featuring at Burnley.

We didn't have £150k or something. Couold be very very costly when in div 1 ?

Jeez, no he couldn't stop posting silly comments.

What could have saved us is RK making sure our players were at least FIT, and to that end, the piss up culture that exists in our team.

What could have saved us is RK making sure our players were at least FIT, and to that end, the piss up culture that exists in our team.

Very true... for all those saying he was a "good coach" its just those sort of "fitness" issues that a good coach could have tackled, whats more a good coach would have had the respect and reputation to convince credible players to come to the club!... but this isnt the issue anymore... its Brum tommorow and then we've got Preston, Barnsely and Wolves... QPR have also had some nasty news of late :thumbup:

Archived