Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chandler

Milan Must Shoulder The Blame

It's actually my fault.

Here's the stats:

Got Married 26th Jan

Cardiff 27th Jan = L

Flew to NZ 28th Jan:

Luton = D

Ipswich = W

Cov = W

Burnley = W

WBA = D

Get Back to UK:

D L D L L D L L L

So there you have it conclusive evidence that since I've been married and been in the UK we haven't won a game.

Since I've been married and abroad... we haven't won a game!!!

Sorry!!! :(

Personally I’d like to blame Jme, since he was banned from attending matches we’ve slumped. Also the stewards should shoulder some of the blame.

I would also like to blame LWICD for his love affiliation with obese grannies.

Hot Dog sellers, the tea lady, boot cleaner, kit man, PR girl and the Birch are all to blame. Not forgetting filbert fox

So far, we've blamed the chairman, the previous board, several ex-managers, the coaching staff in general...

... the new manager, the players - past and present.

I'd like to take this opportunity throw the fans into the pit of blame...

... and the match officials.

The kit manufacturer and club sponsors, too.

The Football League and the FA should also get a roasting.

Anyone else? lol

Lets not forget the elements, the wind in particular.

Had the wind not blown that rood off the Holiday Inn we would have not only made £100k from SS but we would have beaten Birmingham and gone on an amazing run which would see us sneak into the play-offs. Instead, the game gets called off and we go on a stinker of a run. The wind is the culprit and when I find him Im going to give him a hiding.

Anyone who says there hasn't been an improvement in our performances since Nige took over has clearly not been paying attention!

Silly me. I was under the impression that our record under Worthington read played two, lost two..

Let me know what you're on and maybe I'll take some.

Silly me. I was under the impression that our record under Worthington read played two, lost two..

Let me know what you're on and maybe I'll take some.

He did say an improvement in performanec and not results fella.

We have played well in teh first half against Norwich and the secondhalf against Brum but as I said weeks ago when RK was here and some people were going on about attractive football with short passes and skillful touches, its not about looking good and getting feck all, its all about results and if that means De Vries comes back and we lump it upto him and the Horse whilst Hume sits on the bench, then I`d happily accept it if it will bring the results.

HOOOOOOOOOOF. AVE IT!!!!!

It doesn't seem to have done him any harm. He was there last night and looking very fit, well and affluent in one of the smartest suits you'll ever see. Clearly, if you're going to lose your job, then being a football manager isn't a bad job to lose.

Obviously the compo from Cov hasn't gone to waste then..

He did say an improvement in performanec and not results fella.

We have played well in teh first half against Norwich and the secondhalf against Brum

Shame the results were determined by the second half against Norwich and the first half against Brum..

We wouldn't have accepted them under Kelly and we shouldn't accept them under Worthington either.

OK we have struggled in our last three seasons in the Chumpship but Milan has badly miscalculated and definitely made matters worse this season and has practically made us odds on favourites for the drop.

Firstly, there was his penny pinching antics that caused the takeover to be long and drawn out and led to a lot of ill feeling amongst many shareholders.

Secondly, following on from this, the all too convenient date of the takeover itself AFTER THE CLOSURE OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW. I have no doubt that he engineered this himself.

Thirdly, the appointment of Worthington. Hardly an impact manager who could persuade a demoralised squad thinking that it's going to be released en masse in May that it actually might be worth their while to play for the shirt.

Rarely has anyone who promised so much, let so many down, so soon.

Couldn't agree with you more.. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Except we're not favourites for the drop. Luton and Southend are doomed. Hull and Leeds both have tougher run-ins than us.

Let's not have the inquest before the death has even occurred.

Couldn't agree with you more.. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That you two challenged individuals agree doesn't surprise me in the least.

I just thank the Lord you can't procreate and spawn a prodigy betwixt yourselves.

Still, if we go down.

Elvis, AJ and Tim Davies should all be burnt on a stake.

Unfortunatly Rob Kelly has fled the city and gone into hiding.

Not completely sure but I think if you took every player who has played a quorum of games and weighed up the percentage of points we would have or did win they were on the field, Hammond would be top of the table. He's everything people say when it comes to control, but for all that he's stronger, faster and more effective than many.

Not completely sure but I think if you took every player who has played a quorum of games and weighed up the percentage of points we would have or did win they were on the field, Hammond would be top of the table. He's everything people say when it comes to control, but for all that he's stronger, faster and more effective than many.

:worship::cool:

I disagree with everyone who says Milan waited too long to sack Kelly.

I think he had the right idea - Kelly had no money to spend so it was only fair to give the guy a chance to buy a few players and see how it went. I think Milan was probably planning to keep him in charge for next season and if there was no significant improvement, it'd be time for him to go.

However, I think it became clear after the Plymouth game that we were going down if something wasn't changed, so I think Milan should actually get some credit for wanting to give Rob a chance but then having the bollocks to sack him once things started going badly wrong.

Archived